Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

has your husband/bf been upset when you first told them you were pregnant?

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:24 AM
  • 35 Replies
I have missed my period, late about a week and I don't know shy I'm being silly and scared to tell my husband. This would be unplanned though I guess that's the main reason.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bird16_J
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope we were trying and he was SUPER excited that we were finally pregnant! I say find a cute way to tell him! He might be shocked at first but I'm sure he'll be happy! :)

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
No both our kids were planned
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BoggiezMom
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
No. He was with me when I found out. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisMommy4Ever
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

No. We were actually trying to have a baby and we tried for like a month but I always got my period so then we kinda lost hope and we're like...well if it happens it happens and then I didn't get my period so we were like shocked. When we finally confirmed I was pregnant....I was already a month along. Both of us were really happy. Wish that feeling could of stayed with him forever :(

SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Well, he was very flustered. My son was unplanned
thatgirl70
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

No, he was happy, though he didn't allow himself to get too excited until later on. I had a miscarriage a few years before and it took us awhile to get pregnant again. He didn't want to get his hopes up.

aduytejslxgdu
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I just gave him the test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taina361
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this

i found out i was pregnant at 17 and didnt know how my so was going to take it. We had been together 4 years though, when i told him he didnt show any emotione he just said" dont worry i wont leave you" lol i swear i wanted to hit him. Now im 22 and ttc #2 and i have told him many times if and when it happen he better do a happy dance and not make me feel like a mistake haha. Good luck with you . have you tested?

Ruthie_66
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I sent my SO a pic via phone of the test. He called me and was speechless. The first words be said was I love u

This pregnancy was unplanned but a very happy surprise. I took a video at the first ultrasound and sent it via email and I watched his reactions via video chat. It was amazing

Find a clever way to tell him!! Use magnets on the fridge. Draw a little heart on ur tummy and let him ask abt it. Make a dinner with "baby" things, baby corn, baby carrots, baby back ribs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabitha26
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell him he might be shocked at first but im sure he'll be happy about it .My bf didn't want to believe it at first but eventually he came around he was super happy . 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)