Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Aborted twins at 20 weeks *edit

Posted by   + Show Post

I found this article from a news site and want to know your opinions.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/twenty-weeks-pregnant-with-twins-but-last-week-she-had-an-abortion#

Please discuss.

*I realize the site is full of propaganda and not a real news site (I had never been on it before today). With that said the point of my post is not the site or really what that woman did or supposedly did, the point is to share your thoughts on abortion at 20 weeks or abortion period.

by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I refuse to discuss any article that is posted from the bullshit website that is lifesitenews.

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I am pro choice but...aftet first trimester...not right...this is just sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:47 PM
3 moms liked this
I can't say that I wouldn't choose he same course of action under certain circumstances. Late term abortins should remain safe and legal. There are women that actually need it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Lifesite News?? I'll pass on the propoganda today

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. 

Quoting QueenBof6:

I can't say that I wouldn't choose he same course of action under certain circumstances. Late term abortins should remain safe and legal. There are women that actually need it.

“If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed”.

-Albert Einstein

OregonNative
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Re: your edit

You cannot have an intelligent discussion about abortion when the retrenching article in full on emotionally-charged language and blatant misinformation.

Quoting knittymom4:

I found this article from a news site and want to know your opinions.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/twenty-weeks-pregnant-with-twins-but-last-week-she-had-an-abortion#

Please discuss.

*I realize the site is full of propaganda and not a real news site (I had never been on it before today). With that said the point of my post is not the site or really what that woman did or supposedly did, the point is to share your thoughts on abortion at 20 weeks or abortion period.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Or an influx of poverty ridden babies, babies born to druggies, dumpster babies, a burden on the already overwhelmed foster care system. All of which will happen should the pro lifers have their way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Abortions should really not be anyone else's business.. And whether you think it's wrong or not, it's not you making the choice.. You can't end abortion.. You can only end safe abortions meaning more unsanitary unregulated back alley abortions..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daughteroftruth
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:03 PM
My feelings as well.

Quoting EmmaGlenn20:

I am pro choice but...aftet first trimester...not right...this is just sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aamy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:04 PM
No thanks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meparty
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)