Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a dead finger :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 854 Replies
4 moms liked this

Don't bash me for bein stupid either cuz I already feel horrible as it is. I put a bandade on to tight and I was washing the tub putting lots of pressure on it. I didn't even notice until I went to wash my hands and had to take off the bandage cuz it was wet. My finger is dead now. It's all white and the skin is loose like a dead person. My dh is on his way home to take me to the ER he wanted me to call the ambulance but I know there aint nothing they can do cuz this happened to my uncle. I know they have to amputate the tip off so I don't get gane green. I'm trying to hold it together for my son while I waitfor dh to get here but anyways I'm going to be ugly now without my finger. :(

I'll post a pic in the replies

I dont even know why I am going to update cuz you guys were so mean to me in the post but it seems like a few of you really care so I will.

dh came home and drove me to the hospital which is like a hour away from here cuz we live in the stix. Anyways the whole time we was driving dh was like pray for it baby, pray for it. So I did. I prayed and prayed the whole time we were driving there and when we got to the hospital I had my eyes closed cuz I was prayin so hard and I swear I saw a light and then I opened my eyes. I know you guys wont believe me and whatever I don't care cuz I know I pay my tithe and Jesus takes care of me. We didn't even have to go in to the hospital cuz Jesus heeled me. Say whatever you want I'm not even gonna read it cuz I know it's Satain making you guys be mean to me. It makes sense cuz my uncleused to not go to church so thats probably why Jesus didn't save his finger like he did mine. Dh and I went to shooky burger to celebrate me getting to keep my finger. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Dead

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Say what?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

O.o

TaylorBaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

really?

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:21 PM
63 moms liked this

It doesn't look dead... it looks like you had it in the water for too long.

epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:21 PM
101 moms liked this
I'm so sorry your family is dealing with this. I hope you're not turning into a zombie. That's what zombie skin looks like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaylorBaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:21 PM
8 moms liked this

looks like you had a bandaid on too long and had it in water, that is all.

sd68145
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Oh boy. It happens if you skin doesn't get air or in water for too long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Like I already said I feel bad enough

Quoting TaylorBaby:

really?

itzmyzoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 2:22 PM
3 moms liked this
It's not dead......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)