Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

did you REALLY think our kids wouldn't tell us? you sick f#** **update **holy sh!t HUGE UPDATE

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i was on my way home from a girls trip to the city with my friend, we had decided to take the back road home, i thought it would be a short cut. so here we are driving and i am starting to think we are lost, when my dh phones.

he say's, you need to come home right now.

me "ok, i'm on my way hun, what's up?"

"dh you need to be here to hear this"

me "whatever it is i think you can tell me right now" 

dh "well dn and her friend just came in and told me that they had asked the neighbor ( a good friend of ours) to give them a ride to the gas station to get some candy, and i guess he made them pull down their pants and touched them between their legs"

instant WTF?! 

so here i am in the middle of no where, gps says i'm about an hour from my gf's house, then it is another 30 min to my town. and i'm hearing this.

dude, i'm not gonna lie, i started to speed, big time, i was doing 70mph on a really bad little highway, omg, i was freaking out. i am STILL freaking out.

anyways, so it took forever to get home, and i had called my sister ( dn's mom) and she was on her way, talked to both mom and my other sister, as well as the mother of dn's best friend ( both girls had been abused) 

anyways, i guess he pulled over and told them to take down their pants or he was going to make them walk home, so the girls took down their shorts but refused to take down their panties, and he touched them on their legs very close to their privates. and then he drove them home. i guess after that, he was trying to convince them to come have a sleep over at his house, fun and games and candy! (omfg, seriously?) and was waiting outside completely thinking this would be ok with the mom's. um, no.

the girls went in and told my friend what had happened, and i guess he also went in and was brushing up on her and she said he seemed drunk, and that it took everything in her power not to kill him right then and there, but she didn't say anything and sent him on his way, then she came to our house and told dh.

and so when i got home we called the police and went down and made statements, and my sister came and got her dd and will be back tomorrow to make more statements.

*sigh*

they cannot go arrest him until "due course and actions are taken" whatever the fuck that means.

in the meantime, i am freaking out. he lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR. and as i stated before, a family friend. we bbq together, go shopping wholesale together... and he isn't going to jail tonight. which means in the morning when i go outside for a smoke and coffee, he will be RIGHT THERE.

this guy has been around both my and my friends families a lot in the last few months, now we are thinking he insinuated himself into our families to get to our kids. 

we both feel so stupid. we are very glad the girls came and told us right away though..but still.....i feel sick. he was living with a single father to a 1 yr old little girl for a few months....what if?

i'm so tired, but how can i sleep?

so this morning i told the single father who had been living with him for 2 months (not anymore) what had happened, and he was very upset. we decided that since we couldn't just sit here with him right next door and wanting to hang out and such, that we would go to the city. we just got back, it is 5pm and the girls are being interviewed by a forensics guy at 6, and then they can go arrest him and he will be sent to remand.

we are all starting to see how stupid we were, after getting together with the other parents he had befriended, it all started to make sense, and now some of the questions starting to surface are; has he done this before? is that why he isn't in the same state as his kids and grandkids? and a lot of parents are asking...did something happen to MY kid?

we are all holding tight, as soon as he is arrested, the phone tree will start, and not one person in town will go untold. trust me. this guy is DONE. if the police do not have enough evidence to put him away, he will be chased out of town. 

but we are hoping he leaves with a RECORD. 

anyways, in the meantime i am hiding out inside, the kids really want to go outside, and when i pulled into the drive he called me to come over and said he was soooo lonely all day, but i told him i was busy, and ran inside.

some people seem to be misunderstanding a few things also.

i don't have a dd. i have sons, but my NIECE was staying with us the last few weeks, it was her and her friend who were molested.

however, since my kids have been around him a lot, they will be interviewed as well, just in case.

i hope nothing else has happened, i hope it was his first attempt.

in another 2-3 hours, this town will be at a boiling point, full of angry scared parents.

also, i have his dd's phone number, she is a grown adult. after he is arrested, should i call her?

our neighbor has been arrested, and as i said would happen, the "phone tree" was instantly put in motion, and word travelled FAST. 

people are angry, and scared, because this man is someone whom many many people have associated with, and trusted as a good neighbor.
he has been around almost everyone, and their KIDS.

two more girls who were always hanging out over in his yard have told their parents there was inappropriate touching while at #$%^ house.  i am hoping their parents will do the right thing and take it to the police.

also, while i was outside having my first cuppa joe and smoke of the day, a woman we know from around town came up and started to ask me about what had happened, and i told her very frankly what happened. and she frowned, and i could tell she had something to say, and she did. 
apparently two years ago a single mother had moved to town, she had been friends with this woman, and so had @#$%^, and i guess he hung around her and her kids alot. she up and moved suddenly one day, just gone. anyways, this woman ( who came to talk to me) had been freinds with her and stayed in contact. and turns out, he had touched her dd too, and she decided to just up and move instead of reporting it. why, i don't know.

so we are also trying to get in contact with her.

we will know more after his plea hearing on monday. he will be remain in remand until then.  

( PLEASE NOTE; yes he is my neighbor, and while i trusted him, i didn't think it was appropriate for him to always have kids in his yard. i cannot count the amount of times i have yelled at a BUNCH of kids and told them to stay the heck out of $%^ yard. however, i would come home from work, and he would have a gaggle of kids in his yard, playing with water guns, digging through his big moving fun full of stuff, pretending to drive the van, ect. of course i would chase all the kids out of his yard, but it didn't stop them from coming back) 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
j.WoW.
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:03 AM
Thats tereible! Im sorry :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:03 AM
No one knew they were gone?
Rockabye
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Wow. I'm completely shocked. Smart girls for telling about it right away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:04 AM
I wish I had words to comfort you but I doubt anything could help right now. Just know that you've taken all the right steps so far. There isn't a specific look to pedophiles. Some of them pass for normal for decades or more. There are very few instances when you can look at one and just know.

I'm so sorry that your family is facing this right now. I hope that he is brought to justice and that he hasn't done any more harm in your neighborhood than you know of already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:05 AM

we are not to speak to him, we are to contain our emotions and mouths and act like we are too busy to talk until he can be taken in for interrogation, and the officer said, "once i got him in that room, pfft...he's mine" but until then, and they said it was too late to take the girls statments, and there was only one officer at the station so he couldn't.

omg. do you know how hard this will be to act like nothing is wrong tomorrow? 

Quoting Cpdsptchgrl:

They will have to investigate, notify the prosecutor, and obtain a warrant. Since there is no "evidence" they can't arrest without a warrant.

chunkyhoney78
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:07 AM

its not your fault don't think that. This is a hard thing to deal with I hope you can find some counseling for all of you.

StarrTurner
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:07 AM
I'm so sorry that happened. The girls are very brave and very smart to tell straight away. But you need to remember that this is not your fault. HUGS. I went through this when I was five. They are going to need support as will you and your family. Please keep us updated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Call a local "Children's Advocacy Center" (Google one in your area)

Or call 211 or your local united way for resources

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:09 AM

great, here comes the bashing.....

as far as dh knew, they were at the park. the incident was about 7pm. we do live in a very very small town, kids go unaccompanied to the park, and the store, and stuff like that, all the time. it is the way it is. 

but go hard...bash away...*sigh*

Quoting Anonymous:

No one knew they were gone?

weirdkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Honestly? I wouldn't have even called the cops. My angry mob and I would have kicked his door in and beat the living shit out of the sick bastard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)