Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just left my husband!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yup, sure did. I couldn't take the abuse anymore. Not from him, but his dd. She treats me like her personal maid. She's disrespectful, she drinks, wouldnt be surprised if she's using drugs. So last month I rented an apartment, and I've been moving stuff in there while dh was at work. This morning after dh left, I threw the last bit of stuff in my car and took our ds and left. I wonder how long it will take him to realize we moved?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Replies (151-160):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Yes. He called me around 630 and asked if I would be home to make dinner or should they get take out. I told him to do whatever, but ds and I wouldn't be home. I explained that I felt we needed to separate for a while. He's coming over tomorrow to see ds.

Quoting jkleinman:

OP, have you talked to your dh yet?

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. He called me around 630 and asked if I would be home to make dinner or should they get take out. I told him to do whatever, but ds and I wouldn't be home. I explained that I felt we needed to separate for a while. He's coming over tomorrow to see ds.

Quoting jkleinman:

OP, have you talked to your dh yet?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommabear1038
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Jkleinman I did not see those from the op'er saying that she has tried to go to her husband for him to help the situation,so apparently I did not know the entire story.sorry lol.disregard my post then!!!

Quoting jkleinman:

If you read through the replies from OP, she has tried everything to make him see, has even threatened to leave, he just guilted her and let it continue. He went as far as letting him and his daughter quit counsoling after 1 session. OP is now doing what's best for her and the other child involved. If I were in OP's shoes and my husband continued to allow his child to treat me like this I would leave too.

Quoting mommabear1038:

It's messed up because if u read it closely she said HE isn't the abusive one,his dd is,so take it down a notch.IMO she should have talked to him first and maybe if he knew that it was getting to the point of u and ds moving out then he might have tried to nip the situation in the bud.communication ,my dear,is so so important.and when there is no real blunt honest communication than this is one of many examples of how households get torn apart.but lol damn men are so friggin oblivious,how thehell did he not notice u moving everything out over a one month period?didn't he notice each day when he got home that the house was getting emptier and emptier??? But IMO that is the messed up part,if he isn't the abusive one then he doesn't deserve to come home to u and ds gone.u should've atleast given him a chance to fix the situation before u made such a huge decision.and no need to sneak around.shit I would have done it right in his face,but only after I made him aware of how bad it was getting and if he did nothing about it,THEN,and only then would I maybe leave.but this situation def sounds fixable.people aren't mind readers though.btw how old is dd??that makes a difference.

Quoting mama2gg:

How is it messed up that she left a man beating her ? Yeah that's GREAT for her and your ds to be around

She didn't say she wouldn't let him see his son she said she moved out!

Quoting Anonymous:

um...wow. thats messed up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HouseMa
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

He didn't notice you taking stuff and leaving it somewhere?

The shit people make up is hilarious.

mommabear1038
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM
No I'm sorry as I said before to someone else,disregard my post.I did not know that the op had written more post explaining that she had in fact gone to her husband for help before making any harsh decisions

Quoting mama2gg:

Again Hahaha

Please read ALL replies THEM come on back lol

This has been gone over I don't know 30 times already I miss read the post was laying in bed reading half asleep very simple

Quoting mommabear1038:

It's messed up because if u read it closely she said HE isn't the abusive one,his dd is,so take it down a notch.IMO she should have talked to him first and maybe if he knew that it was getting to the point of u and ds moving out then he might have tried to nip the situation in the bud.communication ,my dear,is so so important.and when there is no real blunt honest communication than this is one of many examples of how households get torn apart.but lol damn men are so friggin oblivious,how thehell did he not notice u moving everything out over a one month period?didn't he notice each day when he got home that the house was getting emptier and emptier??? But IMO that is the messed up part,if he isn't the abusive one then he doesn't deserve to come home to u and ds gone.u should've atleast given him a chance to fix the situation before u made such a huge decision.and no need to sneak around.shit I would have done it right in his face,but only after I made him aware of how bad it was getting and if he did nothing about it,THEN,and only then would I maybe leave.but this situation def sounds fixable.people aren't mind readers though.btw how old is dd??that makes a difference.

Quoting mama2gg:

How is it messed up that she left a man beating her ? Yeah that's GREAT for her and your ds to be around

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Yeah this has been talked about on every page of the replies to this post now I miss read

But instead of helping op everyone has made the choice to steal her posts and correct me I find it very funny

Quoting mommabear1038:

No I'm sorry as I said before to someone else,disregard my post.I did not know that the op had written more post explaining that she had in fact gone to her husband for help before making any harsh decisions

Quoting mama2gg:

Again Hahaha

Please read ALL replies THEM come on back lol

This has been gone over I don't know 30 times already I miss read the post was laying in bed reading half asleep very simple

Quoting mommabear1038:

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Awesome!
mama2gg
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:28 AM
First of all its a joke you know funny funny second of all don't be a ass till you read replies makes you look stupid as shit

I've already said I don't know 30 times throughout this post I miss read even kool aid already knows this and laughed it off so read your reply makes you look dumb as shit

People make mistakes get over yourself

And yes my town is crazytown because I don't want some crazy cm women to know where my family is (ie- someone to check my profile to see my hometown because of a miss read post) very scary

Quoting Anonymous:

Look at her profile. She lists her location as Crazy Town or some shit. Lol. I wonder what color the sky is in her world?

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Quoting mama2gg:

Where the fuck did she say HE is abusive?? You are very bizarre!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theresaphilly
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Good for you, abuse should never be tolerated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:04 PM
What the fuck ever. I made a joke too. Hence the lol. I'm not one of the cunts on this site. I thought your incomprehension was funny. If you were sitting on my couch I would've laughed. But, I guess me & my friends have a fucked up sense of humor. *shrugs*
And I'm really not an idiot. You don't have to explain why you didn't list your address on your location. I've been here for 6 years. I well aware of what goes on on this site.
Oh...and I read like 9 pages of replies before I commented. I got tired of waiting for your light bulb moment. So I commented, laughed & moved on. I truly didn't think you were gonna get it. Oh well. It's the internet.

Quoting mama2gg:

First of all its a joke you know funny funny second of all don't be a ass till you read replies makes you look stupid as shit

I've already said I don't know 30 times throughout this post I miss read even kool aid already knows this and laughed it off so read your reply makes you look dumb as shit

People make mistakes get over yourself

And yes my town is crazytown because I don't want some crazy cm women to know where my family is (ie- someone to check my profile to see my hometown because of a miss read post) very scary

Quoting Anonymous:

Look at her profile. She lists her location as Crazy Town or some shit. Lol. I wonder what color the sky is in her world?

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Quoting mama2gg:

Where the fuck did she say HE is abusive?? You are very bizarre!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)