Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help me!!!!!!!! ETA BABY SAFE

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Brady was found early ths afternoon and is safe. Leslie opted to stay in a shitty apartment with an old man and her scummy ass boyfriend. Thanks for the bumps.

PLEASE FIND THESE 2 PEOPLE!!! THEIR LIVES DEPEND ON IT!!!

My friend and Her son are missing. They are from Waxahachie Texas. If you have seen Leslie Underwood or Brady Whitney please post and I will message with details. There is a cash reward for information leading to the where abouts of these 2. If you haven't seen them please bump. The child is not with good people and it is believed that his mother and her boyfriend are on meth. Please help us rescue this boy and save his mommy';s life.

ETA: WE were best friends growing up. We have not been close in 11 years. I have spoken to her a dozen times in all of these years and seen her less. I knew something was going on, but I had no idea it was this bad. I talk to her family sometimes and some expressed mild concern and others never even mentioned it.

All I know is what I'm being told by friends family and her in laws. She has gotten addicted to meth and split with her sons father. She felt like people were judging her and trying to take her son. She hooked up with a pos and ended up running away with him and her son after a fight with her mom. She was in text contact briefly but nothing since Tuesday. No one has seen her since Saturday or spoken to her since Monday.

I'll answer any questions!!!!

$1,000 Cash for their safe return.

He is the child in the grey tshirt.

$1000 cash for who ever can get them home safely.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Replies (111-119):
Sweetness88
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:41 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:48 PM

BUMP

MommaRoseT
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM

bump

peanutsmomma33
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:59 PM
So sorry that you and her family are going through this! Hope they are found safe and sound! Here's a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2012 at 7:22 PM

bump for eta

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2012 at 7:22 PM

bump

megan71108
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM
My heart went out to this baby. Normally I wouldn't bump this much but he looks a lot like my son. Sooo glad to hear he is safe

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank yous sooo much!

Quoting megan71108:

Bump

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Thank you!!

Quoting megan71108:

My heart went out to this baby. Normally I wouldn't bump this much but he looks a lot like my son. Sooo glad to hear he is safe

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank yous sooo much!

Quoting megan71108:

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)