Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you want to bash go right ahead, I don't care

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't care anymore, you wanna bash go right ahead.
I'm tired of my kids, they don't listen regardless of What I do, they are always getting into everything, I can't touch my 3 month old without somebody getting into something, I can't put them in the yard because they climb out over the fence.
I am fuckin tired of this shit. I'm tired of buying nice things for them just to see them trash them, I'm tired of their shit ass attitudes if its not their way they have a tantrum.
Spanking them doesn't work, positive reinforcement doesn't work, talking to them doesn't work, time out doesn't work, taking things doesn't work, nothing fuckin works, you name it I've tried it!
I'm tired of waking up wondering how this day can get fucked up.
I'm a fuckin shitty ass mom who can't even get her 5 yo, 5 yo, and 2 yo to listen to or respect her.
I'm sitting here in tears thinking about another cigarette just to get away from them for 5 mins.
But as soon as my husband gets home rarely do they do any of this shit. I can discipline them the same as he does and the little shits laugh at me!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Both my 5 years old will be starting school on the 29th. No they aren't twins just super close in age, they overlap in age for a month and a half.

Quoting krissygirl:

Will the five year old be going to school soon? My girls have been fighting like crazy but it's because they're together so muuch. Once school starts I know it will be better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:38 PM

When I'm not tending the baby, I'm playing with them or cleaning which they sometimes help with.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

in the meatime i would take almost all the toys away. how often do you sit down with them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Agreed. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not the site, honey...it's THIS forum.  There are plenty of wonderfully supportive groups within CafeMom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Probably not, but you know how this site is

Quoting Anonymous:

Will it help?  To be bashed, that is?  Will it make you feel any better or provide any answers? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Sound like my life actually. Including the smoking & them listening to dad & not me. My 7 year old DD acts a bit like I did as a TEEN.
Dawnzilla
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:40 PM
5 was a rough age, I hear ya mama. Maybe you should take it all away for a while and make them earn it back. Worked fairly well with mine. Good luck. <3
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:43 PM

A lot of the times children do this for attention. When there's two parents in the house they get more attention, which could be why they don't do it when your dh is home. Try getting to the root of the problem. Sit and play with them for an hour a day at least and see if it helps! Good luck!

elijahXmom
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:48 PM
4 kids under 6? Is that my understanding? Keep the rules the same along with punishment it will get better your not a shitty mom just human many hugs mommy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Yay. Now we have established that you need a break from the little heathens for a while. Every mother does from time to time. Now look through your rolodex for the sitter's number and make your escape for a day. Treat yourself and then go back home for more abuse from the children. Repeat as needed. 

And...I don't like to be the one to tell you this, but:

It does not end when they hit eighteen. Parenthood is a life sentence. Once they are out of the house and on their own, they will develop radar. If they so much as sense you have picked up a fork for a delicious meal at a resteraunt, your cellphone will ring and they will be there, crying over their marital disagreements. If they sense your behind has hit the toilet seat, the hall phone will ring and they will want advice on little Junior's fever and itchy rash. If they sense you have snuggled down for the night and have begun to drift off to slumber land, your bedroom phone will ring and they will need help with college term papers. If- god forbid- your husband has gotten frisky and they sense that romance is imminent- you guessed it!- your phone will ring off the hook. They will be on the other line to say that Junior's rash turned out to be Ebola, they are positive their spouse is doing his or her boss, the bills are all due and there's no money and they are sure to flunk out of college. 

No life for you, Lady. NO life for you.

touchingstars
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:51 PM
When they get in trouble spank that ass. Literally. And dont stop spanking til they listen if that dont work manual labor in the yard moving shit from oneside to the other over and over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)