Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby naming question...PIOG

Posted by   + Show Post

Okay, let's pretend this skank (aka my SO's ex-wife) got married and never legally changed her name back to her maiden name. Then she gets pregnant. Can she give the baby her maiden name?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Replies (21-24):
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM

She can call the child dip shit Jackson if she so chose to, you don't have to give your child your last name.

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM

THEY DO NOT HAVE KIDS TOGETHER.  And that's cute, I've seen that ALL over Facebook.  You look like your mom tried to get an abortion and they fucked up.

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

If you could also read, you would see that I didn't refer to the baby she is having at all. I was asking if she and her ex have children together, and stating it as a possible reason as to why she might want to keep the name she has.

Sorry, but you're 3 shades of psycho with a side of fucked up.

Quoting BShip2010:

If you could read, you'd realize that this IS NOT his kid.

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

He has no legal say in whether or not she changes her name. If they have kids together, she could be keeping it so that her name is the same as her kids.

You sound like you are exceedingly insecure over your own relationship with him. She shouldn't be a factor in your decision to love someone. If she is, then you're simply looking for excuses.

AnnaNonamus
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I'm sure you have seen it a lot. People see the truth all the time.

Quoting BShip2010:

THEY DO NOT HAVE KIDS TOGETHER.  And that's cute, I've seen that ALL over Facebook.  You look like your mom tried to get an abortion and they fucked up.

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

If you could also read, you would see that I didn't refer to the baby she is having at all. I was asking if she and her ex have children together, and stating it as a possible reason as to why she might want to keep the name she has.

Quoting BShip2010:

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

He has no legal say in whether or not she changes her name. If they have kids together, she could be keeping it so that her name is the same as her kids.

You sound like you are exceedingly insecure over your own relationship with him. She shouldn't be a factor in your decision to love someone. If she is, then you're simply looking for excuses.

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Anyway, back to the post...

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

I'm sure you have seen it a lot. People see the truth all the time.

Quoting BShip2010:

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

Quoting BShip2010:

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)