Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you make of this text (update)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dh and I are on vacation in Fl. While he was in the shower he got a text message. So I looked at it. It was a sad face from one of my girlfriends. I read the text from him to her.
It said

Having an ok time, wish you were her

I've been so depressed and trying to get my happy back and get ready for the baby. I don't really have anyone to talk to about this. After we got back from vacation, I confronted dh about my friend and the text message. He denied anything unscrupulous is going on. I don't believe him, but I don't know what to do. I'm pregnant, due in five weeks. I haven't talked to my friend and she hasn't called since we came back.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Replies (401-409):
pmcs
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Hes a sorry ass loser for cheating on his pregnant wife.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I'm very sorry for what you are going through. I don't think id believe him either

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry. Just updated.

Quoting Anonymous:

did I miss the update?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:31 AM
That she was lonely and sad cause we're the only friends she has. That's why she texted him.

Quoting LadyCat97:

I'm sorry but there is only one thing I can think of with those texts. What explanation does he have?

LadyCat97
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Which would only make sense if she texted you not him and the text read which you were here not her.

Quoting Anonymous:

That she was lonely and sad cause we're the only friends she has. That's why she texted him.

Quoting LadyCat97:

I'm sorry but there is only one thing I can think of with those texts. What explanation does he have?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetiepye2004
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM
I don know hun, you're the one who has to decide how the situation is dealt with. You can pretend nothing is going on and leave it alone or start checking their communication.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is acting like everything is ok.

Quoting sweetiepye2004:

How can he deny anything is going on? They shouldn't have even been texting each other to begin with. How have things been since you got back? Tension? Or is he acting like everything is okay?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry. Just updated.

Quoting Anonymous:

did I miss the update?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygirl_1012
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Talk to your friend. If she isnt getting back to you, its because she knows she did something wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on Sep. 15, 2012 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Update?
mommie_x0x
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Yeah update ? Are you still with him? Have you caught him in the act?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aphrodisiac
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Where's the update?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)