Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you make of this text (update)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dh and I are on vacation in Fl. While he was in the shower he got a text message. So I looked at it. It was a sad face from one of my girlfriends. I read the text from him to her.
It said

Having an ok time, wish you were her

I've been so depressed and trying to get my happy back and get ready for the baby. I don't really have anyone to talk to about this. After we got back from vacation, I confronted dh about my friend and the text message. He denied anything unscrupulous is going on. I don't believe him, but I don't know what to do. I'm pregnant, due in five weeks. I haven't talked to my friend and she hasn't called since we came back.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Replies (341-350):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

LMAO...I'm going to keep an eye out on Monday for Nancy Grace or Jane Velez show if no update has been made.

Quoting Sanctimommy:

To distinguish herself from all the other homicidal wives arrested this evening, perhaps she ought to hang a sign around her victim's neck, first. Something along the lines of "Murdered by CM's Anonymous" ought to do the trick.

Quoting Anonymous:

Any update? Or should we watch out for a news about a pregnant woman killing her husband in FL? ;P LoL

skippette14
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:50 AM

BUMP!

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:58 AM
3 moms liked this

well that sucks.

tell him you wish he were one of his friends. casually. like youre watching tv and just turn to him and say "hey...i wish you were tom."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Update?
Murffsmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I would wait and bide my time gather my evidence......it wouldso be on...my ex husband would no longer be able to reproduce .....and my so called friend.....hmmmmmm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Update!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Do you really have to ask?
eve210
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Omg LOL. So casually :) this responce seriously made me bust out laughing

Quoting dmarie2101:

well that sucks.

tell him you wish he were one of his friends. casually. like youre watching tv and just turn to him and say "hey...i wish you were tom."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Update?
HMFmomma531
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:40 PM

i would be wooping some serious ass

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)