Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boss from hell

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Tonight when I was just about to get off work a customer came in and clearly she was beyond drunk. She tried to buy beer I refused to sell it to her. ( I work in a gas station) Then she started asking me where the closest state park was and I told her the only ones I knew of were a few hours away. Well she didnt like that answer and kept telling me I knew where there were other ones. ( which I really dont). She staggered out to her Red Toyota Tacoma pick up truck. climbed in her truck and started it up. I called 911 reported to them her license plate # vehicle info what she looked like ect. The police pulled up behind her as she was putting her truck into reverse. She put it in park and got out... they told her she couldnt drive till tomarrow and her truck had to stay parked at the store and if we ( employees) were to see the truck and her leave before 8am tomarrow she will get a DUI.

So I call my boss to ask if she wants the car towed or left infront of the store. ( this is somethign my boss has said before to CALL HER AND ASK before we have a car towed)  my boss ( who is in hater mode because I became very ill and was in the hospital) says to me " you cant do anythin fuckin thing right can you !! you should have told the cops to tow it you fuckin dumbass!"

I have had more then enough of this treatment from her. Its been non stop since I came back to work and other employees have seen it. I have filed a report its being processed.

I ended up snapping at her and I shouldnt have.... I said " well i did do something right i kept a drunk off the road from killing someone now do you want the truck towed or not bitch !"  she didnt say anything and hung up. 

I decided to leave the truck there. #1 my boss hates cars overnight in the parkinglot :)  #2 she didnt answer my question :)

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:31 AM
Uh how the hell did the cops get there that quick?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:33 AM
Small town and the dept is around the corner. Its no more then a 15min walk.

Quoting Anonymous:

PepperWillow
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:36 AM

i was thinking the samething

Quoting Anonymous:

thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:37 AM
1 mom liked this

My friend's little boy died when a drunk driver ran a red light and hit their car. Don't let your boss get to you, you did the right thing. Seriously, thank you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:42 AM
Well, call and have it towed. Why would you even ask that stupid of a question when you know your boss wouldn't want it sitting there? Maybe she's a bitch, but you clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer either.
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:53 AM

wow, i would have reported her, too. there's no reason to curse and verbally assault an employee, especially not about a car being towed, for hell's sake.

sorry you're having such a crappy time with your boss.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:03 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, call and have it towed. Why would you even ask that stupid of a question when you know your boss wouldn't want it sitting there? Maybe she's a bitch, but you clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer either.

I think I know who her boss is,,,,, just sayin....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Boss from hell is right
madismommy03
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Did you miss the part where it said her boss likes her to call and ask (in all caps) before having cars towed? Read before you reply.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Like I said she has told all employees to call her before any vehicle is towed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)