Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't just burn bridges....I blow them to smithereens **ETA**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm 34 fucking years old now!!!! When I was 16 years old- guy gets me pregnant, leaves, I lose the baby, 6 months later he gets another girl pregnant, marries her and SHE harrasses me so I get an RO on her, report the both of them for insurance fraud which worked because they WERE, shred a pair of his pants he left at my house and leave them on his parents mailbox. Saw him 6 months ago and he totally ignored me when I said Hi to him (yes, he recognized me) Just bumped into the bitch he had the kid at 17 with last month (they broke up a year after the baby was born and he has since married again and had 2 more with wife #2) teenmom 1996 had the nerve to call me a cunt while she walked by me and then flipped me off.

20 years old- A guy I was with for 3 years dumps me and literally just tells me to get lost. I meet a new guy about 2 months later and my new guy takes it upon himself to fuck up my ex's car....years and years later I'm still considered the asshole by my ex. A friend of mine just found him on FB and forwarded me a message he sent her saying his FB was hacked and he thinks it was me!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 years old- The guy who I had been living with for a year decides he wants to go back to his previous girlfriend who is 21 years OLDER than him and kicks me and my 5 year old daughter out into the street . I'm devastated. So as I am moving out I leave little goodbyes all around the house. I also call his boss and tell them he still takes his gun to work (yes he had a permit to carry but boss said not on the job) when he was told not to. 5 years later he is still at that job but he is also STILL telling people what fucked up bitch I am.

30 years old- I find out a guy I've been seeing for 3 months and tells me he is totally straight is a closet cross dresser. By ACCIDENT I find pictures, clothes and personal ads where he goes on CL to invite strange men over to his house for sexual intercourse. I RUN for the hills and tell anyone who asks me why the fucking TRUTH about him and here 4 years later he is still telling people I'M crazier than a shithouse rat and they believe him!

Why is it that I get fucked over, I fight back, and I'M the one who is seen as the complete asshole who deserves to be shot? What am I supposed to do? Let these people hurt me and just slink away?

ETA: Okay so conveniently everyone has ignored what these people did to me in the first place to hurt me so bad and rather than thinking about the fact that "hurt people...hurt people" instead it has only been established that I am just a total raging douche bag. So should I just crawl under a rock until I die or is there a way for me to stop acting this way? Therapy has not worked so far, all I do is pay someone to LISTEN and they don't diagnose or suggest anything.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (211-220):
MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Aug. 19, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Im not calling you an ass hole . just some people attrect dif kind of breeds thats all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Certainly looks like it, just look at all the wonderful personalities who have come to comment

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

I guess you just attract assholes. I guess try something different ways to meet people or different places. Not sure what to tell you really. good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Good luck with everything. I don't think you're a raging douche. You have very valid feelings. I get where you're coming from. Sounds like you are trying to do something more positive so that's good for you and it looks like you came on here looking for advice and help. I hope people didn't kick you too bad while you're already down. Some people jump on other's mistakes and forget that they aren't perfect either. Just about everyone I know has sought out revenge once in their lives. Not saying it's right, but it's like you're being alienated for some reason because of what you did and I don't like seeing all this cyber bullying! You've been through enough from what it sounds like. So, good luck with things. My only serious concern is if you are letting men who are dangerous around your child (you mentioned your current SO having anger issues? sounds like the other ones are in the past but I do hope you are careful with the people you're bringing into your child'd life) Best of luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:04 AM

If one or two people say something, you take it with a grain of salt....if they are all saying the same thing, you start to believe it's true....

perhaps you should see a counselor about your anger issues, because your reactions are over the top....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:05 AM
This happiend to me for a couple years of my life lmao..
Well it went on for about four years, my mother freaking left me in a house and moved to NJ. Well after she left all the potheads and dealers started using my house as the smoking spot and a dealing spot! but I knew they was using me so I took it and took it and then when I blew up on them for using ME I was a crazy bitch, then I left that place and got an apartment in someone elses name and I paid for it by stealing and selling and put all the food in the fridge for 15 grown ass men they always belittled me and my ex sold weed, weed that I bought and he'd hide it from me smoke it all up then cry he needed money for a reup! While his friend tried to move into my spare bedroom without asking me and his friend was a jerk to me, but in the end I looked crazy for throwing his CDS and computer ou the second story window! :)
Ive also lost a child and it made me temp. crazy so Im sure you do have a crazy side to you but I grew up and realized I was done wrong and there is nothing I can do about it, yes it still bothers me nobody see's I was the one done wrong. But threw allll that Ive became a born again christian and jesus has carried me threw all this hes put my mind at ease so my only adivce to you is pray, pray for him to save you! Like he did me!
molly_ann
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM
I'd probably do the same damn thing. I have always felt the best revenge is being happy afterwards ;) really gets unde their skin!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkjimmies06
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:24 AM
16 yrs - ok I can chalk that up to immaturity and bad choices.

20 yrs - if you complained about the ex to make the new bf mess up ex's car, that's partially your fault. I can see some types of guys who would think they are being tough guys but you had to have him riled.

29 and 30 yrs old - no need to do those things. However - if one of my friends asked me why I broke up with cross dresser I would tell then the truth because who only knows if the men he's sleeping with are carrying stds. (Like if they wanted to date him).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Two wrongs don't make a right. If you don't
want that reputation, try taking the high road and don't stoop to that level where you get even. Take that relationship as a lesson learned and move on. People will hurt you in your life.. it's just how life is! But it's up to you how you handle it.
La_Vie_en_R0se
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I see you looking like you are starting to take responsibility, wanting to change how you handle yourself when you get hurt (which is inevitable, it is part of life), then you go and keep justifying why you have done these things.

No one is telling you to slink away. Have some class and respect for yourself and leave with your head held high. We are not the ones who agree with what others have done to you, but the way your react is not okay. You cannot feel good about it. Maybe for brief moment you get some satisfaction, but it must be fleeting. Is it worth it? You certainly don't seem happy.

It is hard to believe that you want to change when you keep justifying. When the 1 or 2 posters on here agreed with you, you jumped all over it, even though 99% of the comments have been telling you that it is not a healthy way to live.

Fabulous24
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:37 AM
You are so immuture. Grow up. You blame everyone for your "fucked up life" as you say, but you don't take any responsibility for your actions. You need to spend more time focusing on yourself , you clearly haveissues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiliM
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Nothing that those poor dicks did earns them this. You may be chronologically 34, but emotionally 16, at best. Them being hurtful does not excuse your behavior. Go get help. You are a hateful, angry, hate filled mean person.

I find it par for the course that you feel you get to be a complete bitch, and that years later, they should get over it and be polite to you. No they should not. You don't deserve the sweat off their asses.

Keep this up, and you will end up alone forever. Any man who takes a chance with you will regret it and leave quickly once your nasty true self emerges. Because at this age, even men stupid enough to look twice at you will realize that they deserve better than a hate filled shell of a woman who will turn on them in a matter of time.

Dying alone, found only by wild dogs. That's your future, if you don't take responsibility for YOUR actions and gi see a shrink. Even your DD will realize how toxic you are, and move away.

*sigh* I feel sorry for the men who date you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)