Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't just burn bridges....I blow them to smithereens **ETA**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 220 Replies

I'm 34 fucking years old now!!!! When I was 16 years old- guy gets me pregnant, leaves, I lose the baby, 6 months later he gets another girl pregnant, marries her and SHE harrasses me so I get an RO on her, report the both of them for insurance fraud which worked because they WERE, shred a pair of his pants he left at my house and leave them on his parents mailbox. Saw him 6 months ago and he totally ignored me when I said Hi to him (yes, he recognized me) Just bumped into the bitch he had the kid at 17 with last month (they broke up a year after the baby was born and he has since married again and had 2 more with wife #2) teenmom 1996 had the nerve to call me a cunt while she walked by me and then flipped me off.

20 years old- A guy I was with for 3 years dumps me and literally just tells me to get lost. I meet a new guy about 2 months later and my new guy takes it upon himself to fuck up my ex's car....years and years later I'm still considered the asshole by my ex. A friend of mine just found him on FB and forwarded me a message he sent her saying his FB was hacked and he thinks it was me!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 years old- The guy who I had been living with for a year decides he wants to go back to his previous girlfriend who is 21 years OLDER than him and kicks me and my 5 year old daughter out into the street . I'm devastated. So as I am moving out I leave little goodbyes all around the house. I also call his boss and tell them he still takes his gun to work (yes he had a permit to carry but boss said not on the job) when he was told not to. 5 years later he is still at that job but he is also STILL telling people what fucked up bitch I am.

30 years old- I find out a guy I've been seeing for 3 months and tells me he is totally straight is a closet cross dresser. By ACCIDENT I find pictures, clothes and personal ads where he goes on CL to invite strange men over to his house for sexual intercourse. I RUN for the hills and tell anyone who asks me why the fucking TRUTH about him and here 4 years later he is still telling people I'M crazier than a shithouse rat and they believe him!

Why is it that I get fucked over, I fight back, and I'M the one who is seen as the complete asshole who deserves to be shot? What am I supposed to do? Let these people hurt me and just slink away?

ETA: Okay so conveniently everyone has ignored what these people did to me in the first place to hurt me so bad and rather than thinking about the fact that "hurt people...hurt people" instead it has only been established that I am just a total raging douche bag. So should I just crawl under a rock until I die or is there a way for me to stop acting this way? Therapy has not worked so far, all I do is pay someone to LISTEN and they don't diagnose or suggest anything.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:11 AM
12 moms liked this

IDK... you sound like a vindictive cunt to me too

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you might need to grow up a little!!!
Piskie
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:13 AM
3 moms liked this
Yep.... Don't expect people to like you when you're so vindictive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:14 AM
So what these people did to ME was fine????????????
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

um, no... but two wrongs dont make a right... and they broke your heart, they didnt ruin your life which is what you went out of your way to try and do...

so yeah, you are a vindictive cunt who needs to grow the fuck up if you are ever going to have a mature and lasting relationship

Quoting Anonymous:

So what these people did to ME was fine????????????

Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Umm yeah! You should just walk away! Your exes and their exes don't need to talk to you... They don't even need to acknowledge your existence!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
touchingstars
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you ever tried to just walk away and let everything go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Because you're not fighting back, you're being vindictive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:18 AM
4 moms liked this
I have this feeling like there's a TON more to this story about how YOU acted during and after these relationships. I have no pity on you. Your pity party is officially dumb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:19 AM
You don't sound like a very nice person. Sometimes it is best to just let things go IMO .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured