Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you don't have all of your children in YOUR custody...ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
2 moms liked this
then you shouldn't keep having more kids! I don't care what your reasoning- "They're better off with someone else ", "They WANT to live there", or whatever else, if you're not a good enough parent to be able to raise your children yourself, you shouldn't be having more!

This is not about shared custody! This is about moms who send their kids to live with someone else or lose their kids or just can't/don't want to take care of their own children. NOT sharing custody after a divorce because your children are still with you and their father.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:29 AM
2 moms liked this
That makes no sense to me. People divorce and kids go with one parent usually the mother not slways. That doesn't make them a bad parent. So I have to disagree with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
If they were taking away I can agree with you. If its a custody agreement that's different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockgal81
by Steph on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:32 AM
I think it totally depends on the situation. If the kids were taken away, then I agree. If there i's shared custody or extenuating circumstances as to why the kids are with the other parent, but they remain very active in their life, then I disagree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:32 AM
3 moms liked this
Oh shut up you moron
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:33 AM
What kind of mother wouldn't take her kids??? I'd NEVER be okay with my kids not being with me.

Quoting Sunshine257:

That makes no sense to me. People divorce and kids go with one parent usually the mother not slways. That doesn't make them a bad parent. So I have to disagree with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Let me guess, you have kids scattered all over the ghetto?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh shut up you moron

meglennox
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM
5 moms liked this
What kind of father wouldnt have their kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind of mother wouldn't take her kids??? I'd NEVER be okay with my kids not being with me.

Quoting Sunshine257:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM
3 moms liked this

Because some times the father makes more money or can provide more in the judges eyes and the judge will grant him more custody if they can't agree on how much each gets. Some times you don't get a damn choice when its handed down. Just like when they hand down SO many mom gets the kids crap and the fathers go without hardly ever seeing their kids because 'mom's are better' which is bullshit. A good father should have as much time as a good mother. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sunshine257:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM
3 moms liked this
Hell no. Both of my beautiful babies are asleep right next to me. And I do not live in a ghetto lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Let me guess, you have kids scattered all over the ghetto?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh shut up you moron

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM
3 moms liked this
What is the difference of the father not taking the kids. Being a parent is not only the mother's job. Do you feel the same way about fathers who don't have their kids? Should they stop having children to?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sunshine257:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)