Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YES, I bought DS (1 & 1/2 year old) an...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 621 Replies
25 moms liked this

iPad 3...

What electronics do your kids have?

This is the case for the iPad:

BTW, thought I would share all DH's and my toys :)
We have two PS3's (one in the living room and one in the bedroom, DH takes one with him when he deploys so we can play together), and we both have iPad 3's, one laptop, two desk top computers, and two cell phones.  We also have a wii, and DH has an iPod. :)  And a 3D TV. (We do work hard to play hard, as many gamers will tell you!)

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM
6 moms liked this

my son is 9 yrs old. we haven't bought him anything like that yet. and likely won't until they at least teenagers.

strontium
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this

my DS (1month) has this little thing that clips on his crib and vibrates/plays music/has a nightlight.

and some other noise making kinda toys.

KRISTAL_WILDER
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Well if you have the money i guess but can he use it?

_AshlynNicole
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:28 PM
I want to buy my dd who will be 3 in November an iPad. But honestly it will be mine, but when we go on trips it will keep her occupied. Lol I'm probably just using her as am excuse to get one because that's too much money to spend on myself. Currently she has a leap frog computer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:28 PM

My son is three almost four he has a dsi..but he has a limited amount of time he can play it daily/weekly

anyotherday
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM
2 moms liked this

And by the time he is old enough to get any 'real' enjoyment out of it, the technology will be obsolete and you will have to buy him another one, but obviously you have the money to toss around so good on ya

my 3yo has an mp3 player

my 1yo doenst have any gizmos or gadgets

JasonsMom2007
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM

My kids don't.  We do very little tv and they have very few toys that even take batteries.  They know how to use a computer (ages 5 and 2) but don't spend much time on it.

90210Mommy
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:30 PM
My kids 2, 4 and 12 have iPads, 2 of the 3 have iPhones, they all have TV's a my oldest has a laptop for class and a computer in his room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spicy_n_sweet
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Laptop........desktop......ipad......ipod......HTC EVO phone......xbox 360.......psp.........tv....... just to name a few.

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:30 PM
My 4 year old has an Ipod.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured