Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like rihanna

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Cus I love the way he lies and I like the way it hurts.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Replies (71-76):
TurtleSquish
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

in all honesty and no bitchiness that's not normal. You should seek help. Relationships shouldn't be like that at all.
MilfLicker
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah haha I used to love the movie Hot Rod :P

Quoting EAzizM:

Andy is the person I like to watch the most on SNL. Lol

Quoting MilfLicker:

Thank you for being awesome :)

Quoting EAzizM:

I love Shy Ronnie! :)

Quoting MilfLicker:

But are you insanely attractive like rhianna? Or do you look more like Shy Ronnie? (I bet almost nobody on here will get that reference)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:06 AM
And pick on the ones who aren't begging you for something?

Quoting TurtleSquish:

I'm mobile and it cuts it out. I help people when they want to be helped not when they think their lifestyle is cute or cool
Quoting Nicoleb9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Try www.takeninhand.com

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not about thinking its cool or cute. No one else irl even knows. It's about how it makes me feel. The intensity. The danger. Even the pain. The super emotional highs and super lows.

Screaming and crying and fighting. Having my man so so mad at me. Screaming in my face the worst things he can think of. Not knowing if he's gonna snap on me. Half hoping he will. It takes my fucking breath away. Then having him hold me and comfort me and love me. It's just..something I need.

Quoting TurtleSquish:

I'm mobile and it cuts it out. I help people when they want to be helped not when they think their lifestyle is cute or cool
Quoting Nicoleb9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:11 AM
Thanks

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Try www.takeninhand.com

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not about thinking its cool or cute. No one else irl even knows. It's about how it makes me feel. The intensity. The danger. Even the pain. The super emotional highs and super lows.

Screaming and crying and fighting. Having my man so so mad at me. Screaming in my face the worst things he can think of. Not knowing if he's gonna snap on me. Half hoping he will. It takes my fucking breath away. Then having him hold me and comfort me and love me. It's just..something I need.

Quoting TurtleSquish:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

mom2camy
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:13 AM
My dh LOVES Lonely Island, all their videos are hilarious. My 4 yr old dd does the creep and it cracks me up!

Quoting MilfLicker:

But are you insanely attractive like rhianna? Or do you look more like Shy Ronnie? (I bet almost nobody on here will get that reference)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN