Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

more first times *sex post*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How old where you when you first RECEIVED oral?

**apparently I have to specify.
I'm asking about your first time receiving oral & it was consensual.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
mommasbabies77
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 6:34 AM
ask a question and I answer it..shortly and without description and that's what I did if you look at my first response.

Quoting Anonymous:

SMFH.

It's obvious she's not asking people to share their traumatic childhood memories.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, I'm not allowed to answer this because you didn't tell us whether it had to be legal and consensual or not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I'm still in a bitchy mood for being bashed for being honest in a post that didn't specify and where the poster did want to know.  I get mad when I'm expected to lie.  

Leave me alone.  Your "obvious" can go to hell.

Quoting Anonymous:

SMFH.

It's obvious she's not asking people to share their traumatic childhood memories.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, I'm not allowed to answer this because you didn't tell us whether it had to be legal and consensual or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 6:40 AM

That's what I do, but apparently if you answer between the ages of 3 and 13 you're sharing your rape story and giving them nightmares and how dare you.  Big bashfest today over that.

Quoting mommasbabies77:

ask a question and I answer it..shortly and without description and that's what I did if you look at my first response.

Quoting Anonymous:

SMFH.

Quoting Anonymous:

lovemyirish
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 6:41 AM
17? I think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasbabies77
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:02 AM
who cares? These women would bash if I said my middle name is Marie lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I do, but apparently if you answer between the ages of 3 and 13 you're sharing your rape story and giving them nightmares and how dare you.  Big bashfest today over that.

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting Anonymous:

SMFH.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:13 AM

I just get a bit tetchy when someone tells me I'm being a victim and want a pity party.  I can usually handle bashings and laugh about it, but that's going too far.  I have more trauma from people like that than I do from what actually happened to me.  

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting Anonymous:

SMFH.

Quoting Anonymous:

mommasbabies77
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Don't let them get to you. They prey on weakness. That's what bullies do.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just get a bit tetchy when someone tells me I'm being a victim and want a pity party.  I can usually handle bashings and laugh about it, but that's going too far.  I have more trauma from people like that than I do from what actually happened to me.  

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Quoting Anonymous:

SMFH.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SummasMomma
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Byrd15
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Hmmm 16
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)