See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
I get blamed for everything that goes wrong at work. Things I have no control over. Things I was never involved in. Choices that I made under pressure with no guidance.
I am so ready to quit. To cut all ties, to say bon voyage fuckers! Good luck with out me! But I can't seem to. I know this place would crumble without me, even with me it is hard to keep it from crumbling. They just don't know what I do.
This goes far beyond under appreciation, its down right no appreciation and anything that goes wrong in the company is pinned on me.
Some shit is my fault, I admit that fully...probably about 20% of what is blamed on me is actually my fault. 10% of that 20% is fault that I do not regret or feel was unavoidable given the circumstances. The other 80% of shit im blamed for, complete bullshit.
So frustrating. Vent Over.