Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Incest

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

So, when I was a child, about 2 or 3, I was raped by my father. No, he never went to prison for it, I never really told anyone until the last couple of years. I was also molested by my grandfather on my fathers side, also did not go to prison. I was molested by a cousin who was several years older then me, also did not go to prison. Lastly, my fathers best friend attempted too, but all he got was a handful of boob on a couple of occasions. Anyway, I was left with a rather distorted view of what sex was and who you did it with. I have a brother who is 5 years younger then me, and I used to do sexual things with him. I feel terrible about it happening, it hasn't happened in 16 years, but still. I don't know if I should tell someone or if I should just keep it to myself? I'm afraid that if I say anything, people will hate me and not want to be around me. My biggest fear is actually losing my boyfriend, who I love so much and is my "one."

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:07 PM
4 moms liked this

I would reccommend therapy

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you need to seek therapy. Honestly, it will help you sort out feelings. Even though you say it's not happened in 16 years, I'm sure there are still some feelings there you need to discuss with someone. 

Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to counceling maybe? GL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh, honey. Therapy for sure. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:10 PM
This

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

I would reccommend therapy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Does your brother resent you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:10 PM
3 moms liked this

I think the brother thing happens sometimes, young kids feeling out their new sexuality. The rapes - tell. The kid stuff with other kids - consentual in the family - keep to yourself :) It's only going to hurt him and you. Unless it's a therapist, tell her/him if you HAVE to

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

i was molested by my sisters cousin when i was 6. therapy  would be a good start.  it will help you deal with  these memories and let go  of the issues it has caused. also it will helpyou  decide  if you should tell someone or not.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:13 PM

my wife's sister molested her. her family never talked about it and there's a huge rift between her sister and herself. I dont think there's a need to tell anyone, but I would talk to your brother about it. My wife often says all she wants is an apology.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN