Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM's With Kids At Home

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:07 PM
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this

When does your youngest start school?

What do you plan to do when they start?

Mine starts next year and I think I'm going to go back to school then too, but if I don't have to work, I think I want to just become a homemaker.

Check out my blog The Mommy Chronicles
Follow me on my weight loss journey Chronicles of a Fat Girl
Like us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @MomyChronicles

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM

DD won't start school for 4 more years. (She's #3)  I plan on reuniting with some old hobbies and maybe start some new ones. I can't wait to have lots of down time to myself during the day.  

cmabbott
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM

My youngest starts school in 4 years, hopefully I'll already be working before then.  We just couldn't afford to have two children in daycare and my DS starts pre-k next Monday, so we'll have 2 in school and one at home... :D

requenez.l
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM

4 more years for DD. I am thinking of getting a part time job because I am going a little nutso! That or take some classes...

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:15 PM

My son won't be in  school for awhile. I plan on putting him in a pre school type daycare and finishing my last three classes then going back to work.

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I have two already done with school and my youngest starts next year. I plan to keep on doing what I have been doing, being a homemaker.

lakens_mommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM

My youngest starts in 2 years. I'll probably either start working then, or go to school.

sPiCyNiNjAkItTy
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM

my daughter is 2. I plan on putting her in preschool in a year or two. I will get a job. I would go crazy if I was at home while all my kids were in school. My son is in second grade.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
In two years. So I will finish my masters then go back to work part time.
caito
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM

She'll go to preschool next year if everything goes according to plan. Then she'll start kindergarten in 2014.

I don't have a clue what I'll do. If we have another vehicle by then I'll probably go back to work. I'd like to go back to school eventually. I dunno.

Wifeyy2Lette
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Not until like 2016 lol.
If I'm not done with school, I'll still be doing that. If I am then I'll work, unless I have another before then or my health worsens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)