Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry, but I'm gonna judge you

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 128 Replies

Family in the parking lot of the grocery store today, two little babies, one about a year the other a couple months. Mom is smoking a cigarette right next to the infants face while dad tries to feed the baby a donut to get them to stop crying, parents and the one year old are very overweight. Sure, you can argue that maybe for whatever reason they can only afford donuts, fresh baked donuts that cost $2 a piece, and the babies got to eat, or that they have some metabolism disorder and thats why their kids are overweight, not because they are feeding the baby donuts, but I can not think of one single good excuse on why it is necessary to blow your cigarette smoke into your babies faces.Thats not miseducation, no one ever had to tell someone that soke isn't good for babies, thats just bad parenting.

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree about the smoking. I get seriously anal when someone who smokes or is smoking tries to touch or hold dd. There's family members I avoid because they smoke in the house and I don't want them coming over and making my house stink. Luckily we aren't very close so it's not hard. I get super pissy when people smoke right in front of the no smoking sign and smoke blows back in our faces. It happens at the race track all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM

This lady was literally holding the baby carrier in the crook of her arm and blowing the smoke right in the babies face. Imagine how much smoke these kids inhale everyday.

Quoting nocalmegan:

I agree about the smoking. I get seriously anal when someone who smokes or is smoking tries to touch or hold dd. There's family members I avoid because they smoke in the house and I don't want them coming over and making my house stink. Luckily we aren't very close so it's not hard. I get super pissy when people smoke right in front of the no smoking sign and smoke blows back in our faces. It happens at the race track all the time.

beerabitch69
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Smoke is a pet peeve when it's like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I would judge too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ebster
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:36 PM
6 moms liked this
judge not lest you be judged ....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Yuck. I used to smoke and quit cold turkey when I got pregnant. It's a terrible habit period but when u have kids it becomes plain irresponsible. People call me a bitch all the time because I think that but idc. I'm not trying to give my kid health problems and asthma just so I can continue a nasty habit.....

Quoting LucyHarper:

This lady was literally holding the baby carrier in the crook of her arm and blowing the smoke right in the babies face. Imagine how much smoke these kids inhale everyday.

Quoting nocalmegan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't have to read all that to know Id judge. I'm a judgey Son of a Bitch :)
Everyone judges others in some way or another.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Mmm, donuts! For me, not baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:40 PM
3 moms liked this

You must have a lovely glass house?????

smurfbitebug
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 3:41 PM
2 moms liked this
I seriously, seriously doubt that she was blowing cigarette smoke INTO her children's faces.

What a load of crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured