Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear husband:

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
The dining table is NOT THE POST OFFICE, so stop placing the mail there. Is called dining table for a reason.
Do I need to label the cabinets so you can find stuff and stop calling me to look it for you?
I can't put everything in the front part of the refrigerator, you have to dig in!
No that thing you want to do with me in bed....IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
Don't fart in the kitchen!

Add your note to your, so, df, dh..etc
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Scoop the cat box and take out the weekly garbage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:51 PM
I really hate finding loose tobacco in the couch, in the car, and worst of all in the bed. Also, stop leaving the toilet seat up and then blaming ME for it. Yes dear, I ALWAYS pee standing up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emt088
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Dearest hubbs: If you absolutely CANNOT hold it long enough to lift the seat before peeing and happen to pee on the seat, for FUCKS sake, wipe it off after youre done. Unfortunately youve taught your two sons who are definitely old enough to know better to mimic this behavior. If I see it again, i WILL make sure to bleed all over the toilet seat and refuse to clean it off. Happy sitting!

Love, Wife.

jenesis915
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:54 PM

sat here thinking i got nothing lol 

TugBoatMama
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Hahaha! Your note pretty much covers mine too.

goddess99
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Dear hubby,

Thank you for being my calm when I'm not, My positive when I'm being negative. And thank you for loving me every day.

M.

staffordmommy
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Dear husband.

I raise ur daughter and our 2 little ones please don't make me mother u as well. If u take it out, put it up! If u dirty it, wash it! If u take it off put it in the hamper not the fucking floor in front of it!! If I'm cooking supper and feeding the baby u could take DD to the potty its not too hard! For gods sake please don't spit ur snuff in the bathtub where I bathe our girls!! That mess can infect them!! And MAKE UR OWN DAMN SANDWICH!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tansyflower
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

dear husband, thank you for trading in your bow for a new wood stove.  thank you for spending an entire saturday installing the new stove instead of doing something fun like going fishing or go for a bike ride which you havnt done in over a year.  thank you for changing the line that broke on the hydrolic log splitter and splitting a face cord of wood even though you have a cervical neck fusion and were already on the verge of a headache.  thank you for letting me sleep in this sunday while you watched the two year old so that i could catch an extra hour of sleep with the baby.  thank you for taking me out for dinner because between taking care of my sick mom and the kids the kitchen was a disaster and it made my day easier not to have to cook.  thank you for listening to me complain about my crazy family and letting me borrow your truck this weekend to help them move yet again.  thank you for fixing the freezer downstairs so i can pick up more donor milk for the baby.  thank you for unloading the donor milk into the basement because it weighed a ton and i have a bad back.  thank you for getting up three times last night even though you were exhausted and finally sleeping on the couch with our cranky teething toddler and then getting up at 5am to drive to work.  thank you for loving me despite my sturggles and being a wonderful father to our children. 

the only thing i can think of that you could possibly work on is asking for more help because i can tell you feel overhwelmed sometimes and brush it off when i offer to shoulder some of the responsibilites that are making you feel crazy on the inside.  i love you and just want you to be happy!  we are a team you know?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Dear husband,

I hope you really plan on emptying the trash later

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Dear husband , yes I'm doing chicken today hahaha .Sorry but we need to cut on the red meat asap!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)