Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I didn't delete it, admins did

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

But for the sake of standing up for myself, no it was NOT a troll post. Yes, it DID happen to my child. I was merely using the words that I was told verbatum.

Yes it was sick and disturbing and twisted. And if you ladies feel that I'M the sick one, wtf do you think I thought when I heard that crap?

My child is special needs, goes to an appropriate school where we are all originally from and and with her condition, switching up her routine in the middle of a program was simply NOT an option so I made the choice to let her stay in her school to finish the year.

My daughter is with me now, no one ever had custody of her except me.

I did not read very many of the replies to the other post though before it got poofed. For those that assume I'm not taking action...you all are twisted. No mother on this planet would hear that and NOT do something about it. We ARE taking action, getting the best lawyer we can afford and getting a restraining order IMMEDIATELY

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM

She is here visiting for a month. She still LIVES 2000 miles away. I understand the confusion tho, sorry.

I'm sorry you also had to go thru something similar too, I hope your child is on a good path to recovering!

Quoting bradysmom04015:

Here's my problem with your edit here. In your op you said she was 2000 miles away, and you didn't know what to do. Now she is with you? I am really very sorry if this happened to your little one. As I said in op, I had this happen to me. She needs help and fast. Please keep us updated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM
That is heartbreaking. I am the mother of a special needs child and that it has been a fear of mine that he would be abused and not be able to tell anyone. I read the post before and I couldn't understand why your DD was in that situation. Now I know what you mean. Special needs children thrive on routine. I'm glad she isn't going to be around this man anymore.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you get justice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I think you misunderstood. At the time we had to make the move out of state she was NOT being abused. She was in her school program and doing very well. This abuse has only been recent, within the past month or so.

Since I JUST heard about this today, while she is visiting for a month, we are keeping her here where we know she is safe. And no, I'm not worried about "switching up her routine" at the moment

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm so you will continue to let her be sexually abused instead of "switching up her routine" you are one sick chick!

spicy_n_sweet
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM

What have the police told you about this situation?  If you are the legal guardian of your daughter then the police would have contacted you and filled you in on what's going on as far as possible arrest/prosecution of a suspect.

Cymbeline
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
After reading the replies I'm glad I missed the post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Thank you, it's pretty difficult to explain to someone who doesn't understand how special needs children need that structured routine in order to make any progress! But thanks for understanding. My husband and I took immediate steps to getting a lawyer AND a restraining order!

Quoting Anonymous:

That is heartbreaking. I am the mother of a special needs child and that it has been a fear of mine that he would be abused and not be able to tell anyone. I read the post before and I couldn't understand why your DD was in that situation. Now I know what you mean. Special needs children thrive on routine. I'm glad she isn't going to be around this man anymore.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you get justice.

PepperWillow
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM

what was the post about? i missed it.

areles
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM
someone splain
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM
BUMP!
bradysmom04015
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Sorry I don't want to sound b**chy. I am just sensitive to this stuff. I really hope you can keep her with you. Thankfully this did not happen to my DS, it was me it happened to. If you need to chat about things that may help, or just need to vent, please PM me. It is a tough road ahead for you and your LO.

Quoting Anonymous:

She is here visiting for a month. She still LIVES 2000 miles away. I understand the confusion tho, sorry.

I'm sorry you also had to go thru something similar too, I hope your child is on a good path to recovering!

Quoting bradysmom04015:

Here's my problem with your edit here. In your op you said she was 2000 miles away, and you didn't know what to do. Now she is with you? I am really very sorry if this happened to your little one. As I said in op, I had this happen to me. She needs help and fast. Please keep us updated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured