Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I didn't delete it, admins did

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

But for the sake of standing up for myself, no it was NOT a troll post. Yes, it DID happen to my child. I was merely using the words that I was told verbatum.

Yes it was sick and disturbing and twisted. And if you ladies feel that I'M the sick one, wtf do you think I thought when I heard that crap?

My child is special needs, goes to an appropriate school where we are all originally from and and with her condition, switching up her routine in the middle of a program was simply NOT an option so I made the choice to let her stay in her school to finish the year.

My daughter is with me now, no one ever had custody of her except me.

I did not read very many of the replies to the other post though before it got poofed. For those that assume I'm not taking action...you all are twisted. No mother on this planet would hear that and NOT do something about it. We ARE taking action, getting the best lawyer we can afford and getting a restraining order IMMEDIATELY

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Replies (71-73):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:32 PM
I'm sorry that happened to you. But in my case, every report I got I made sure I saw it through till either an arrest was made or it was proven false. Once it gets to the state's hand I have no control over what the judge does. That is beyond any police department's control. I never said for her to get rid of her lawyer. For civil reasons she will need it. But a far as the criminal aspect, she will need the cops regardless of how you feel. Go through the right chains that way if someone gets away you know you are not to blame OP. I wish you te best of luck. The last case I got, the child was 9. She alleged that she was raped by her step father. I interviewed her. Called out the detective for a second interview & took her to SATC myself. I stayed with the case until an arrest was made. I walked the mother through a restraining order. Arrested that guy at his work, knowing he would get fired. Had a therapist assigned to the child & everything. I assisted the mother in finding other living arrangements etc. That is what I did. Most of that follow up work was done on my days off. I hope the detective or officer assigned to your case is thorough. As for you pooh, I'm sorry your case wasn't done to that extent. I wish you well OP. The law is there for a reason. Don't lose faith in the judicial system.

Quoting Poohy1975:

PLEASE keep the lawyer.You NEED that lawyer.I don't care what any cop says you need a lawyer. Your are 2000 miles away from where it happened,that's your first problem. Your second problem is your DD is special needs. (I'm sorry to even say that) but these cops will look you straight in the face and tell you they will get the guy that hurt her then when you call for a update they will give you all kinds of excuses ,loop holes, why he can't be charged.The first one they are going to throw at you is the 2000 miles.Yesterday i went anon for the first time ever because i didn't want to have to deal with some of the CM women.This time I'm not.That way if you would like to PM me you can. My daughter was raped by her brother.We have been trying to prosecute since 2008.Us living on one of the few bases that has stuff on it that prevent even city officials from coming on post (when it happened) is the loop hole that prevented my son from being punished for what he did.OIC were the ones that took the initial report  and when they refused to prosecute i had to go the actual county to try.OIC REFUSED to turn over all the evidence.They have the taped confession,the rape kit,EVERYTHING.After going through everything my daughter went through for that investigation she wouldn't even talk to the county.(She was 9 when she disclosed) Again PLEASE!!! keep the attorney.I would hate to see another bastard get away with this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I'm going to do then. I've never been in a situation like this so getting a lawyer to cover our bases was just my first thought. Thanks for the info!! I do appreciate it

Poohy1975
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I'm glad to hear you are keeping your lawyer. I would like to say one thing.DO NOT talk to her about this until the case is settled. If you do the detectives will tell you that YOU are the one that is making her say the things she's saying. Thankfully i knew that already,yet it didn't help in her case. I hope and pray you get justice for your little girl.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Poohy1975:

Wow that is unbelievable what your little girl went thru. Her own brother! Someone she probably thought she could look up to, Im so sorry for what you both had to go thru. We definitely are keeping the lawyer, especially since military can screw with a lot of things regarding the case. I think it's bull, but as you know, it happens!

Again I'm truly sorry for what your daughter went thru, I can't imagine how she must have felt thru it all!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM
This you said she was 2000 miles away

Quoting bradysmom04015:

Here's my problem with your edit here. In your op you said she was 2000 miles away, and you didn't know what to do. Now she is with you? I am really very sorry if this happened to your little one. As I said in op, I had this happen to me. She needs help and fast. Please keep us updated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN