Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my.dh said "i'll rape you" HUGE UPDATE *to those of you that were nice*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 376 Replies
3 moms liked this
And.he did :( he left brusies on my arms & he tore me down there...
I don't know what to think or do!!
He made a promise to me that NOBODY would ever hurt me like that and.he does... I'm so hurt how could.the man that im in love with do such a horrible thing to me? :'(

Okay i'm going to go to the ER :( This is happening really fast but I don't want any evidence to be gone or to not be.able to press charges... Ugh this sucks!
To the people who are calling me a troll- why would anybody lie about being raped?? Don't you think if I wanted to be a troll i'd have a better story? If you don't want to belive me fine but I would never lie about something like that, it's.disgusting!!

HUGE UPDATE- Well that was the most embarrassing thing that i've ever done!! So many doctors in my lady bits with so many questions. Cops buzzing around me like crazy. Pictures being taken of my lady bits and my arms neck and sides :( I felt like a freak!! Anyway I did press charges and dh called me to bail him out :'( of course I said no and for the time being i'm staying at my moms... I got alot to think about and figure out what i'm going to do. Thank you for all of your advice and for those who were cruel FUCK YOU :)

to those of you who is so nice and supportive- I've been staying away for my posts today because people are making me feel like I've done the wrong thing when matter of fact I was not in the wrong he was!! if he wouldn't have forced himself on me we would have a problem. some of these replies are making me sick to my stomach and I can handle that right now. I'm honestly crying wondering if I'm doing the right thing or not and I wanna smack myself and say you HAVE done the right thing he deserves to spend time in fucking jail because he was in the wrong he raped me. I told him no and he did not listen. I don't give two flying fucks who the man is if your told no;no is FUCKING NO
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommasbabies77
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:08 AM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:09 AM
13 moms liked this

First things first, go to the ER and get checked out, have them do a rape kit on you and tell them who did this to you! No one should ever go though what you did

rockinmomto2
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:10 AM
5 moms liked this

...what are you doing on here? Call the cops. Have him arrested.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

you need to call the cops, its probably not going to be the first time and it may only get worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:12 AM
He has now scarred me for life bc I didn't feel like having sex :( ugh

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Men lie! And they're selfish. My husband always said he'd never hurt me too but he's beaten, choked and threaten to kill me more than once. They don't really mean that stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:13 AM
I'm so ashamed & embarrassed...

Quoting emilysmom8:

First things first, go to the ER and get checked out, have them do a rape kit on you and tell them who did this to you! No one should ever go though what you did

lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry. That's awful. Call the police. If you're torn you should see a doctor, and have a rape kit done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:14 AM
This.

((big hugs))

Quoting emilysmom8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anonymous69890
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Hugs!!! Call the cops

Quoting Anonymous:

He has now scarred me for life bc I didn't feel like having sex :( ugh

Quoting mommasbabies77:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN