Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

POOR vs. Rich posts

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • 115 Replies
We all see the poor folks being ripped to shreds by the judgmental ones around here...It is very pathetic to see how many such posts are always popping up.

Do you think rich folks are judged at all? About anything? You hardly see anyone wanting to post that kind of stuff...it's wrong all the same, just don't see it happen oddly enough.

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
malissaL
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:52 PM
9 moms liked this

yes, they do. I see them all the time getting ripped apart for the things they buy their kids, or the amount of money they spend on clothes, or what brands they buy, or because someone will say they think wal mart clothes are cheap or people tell them their kids will be spoiled because they go to Disneyland every year....I notice it all the time.

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Of course they do, it just comes across as jealousy.  People bitch about name brand clothes, shoes, supplies, families taking vacations, parents buying their older children electronics or cars, paying for college, etc.

cLanief
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:55 PM
of course they do too... Because they have money and spend it and dont just give it to others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM
I see both sides being slammed.
jamieharper08
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, rich people get judged too. I have seen children with a closet full of shoes and thought it was gross. 

tifbrown
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Where we live we are judged as "rich" people who live on "snob hill". We are by no means rich. My husband makes decent money, but not what I would consider rich. We live next door to actual millionaires who really are rich. We get lumped in with them because we are on this side of town. Ridiculous really.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM
4 moms liked this

are you serious? A woman cant even post that she bought her kid something thats expensive without it turning into a bash fest. 

anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Dude, rich people are judged AAAALLL the time here...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Of course! Haters hate.
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM
True

Quoting brettsmomma:

are you serious? A woman cant even post that she bought her kid something thats expensive without it turning into a bash fest. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN