Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

19 yo SD thinks she is a guy!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

SD decided to go behind DH's back and change her name! She has decided she wants to be a guy, I am sorry but I have very strong feelings behind this and feel it is a true psych issue that needs to be dealt with. This child was molested by BM and no one did anything (before my time) she was around a BM who was Bi and I am sure the boyfriend of the day or girlfriend of the day didn't help the situation. She lived with us and unfortunatly saw BM.

She will always be a girl in my eyes no matter what she does. She is decietful in what she did. She used our best friends son's name and my father's name and that is also very wrong because she didn't discuss it with anyone! I have disowned her. DH doesn't speak to her much which is fine and my girls won't ever see her again as well.

Bash me all you want these are my feelings and had to get them off my chest!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Quoting anyotherday:

Oh my ever living...

YOU are the one who needs pychological care...

EFF

mackiebugsmom
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM
I can only past that your girls are not as close minded as you and they will be able to reach out to her when they are older. She/he needs family to embrace her not shun her..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting LavenderMom23:

This issue is actually very simple, tell her to go undress in front of a mirror ....just like preschoolers, it you have a vagina guess what, You're a girl. I don't understand what's so confusing about that.

I am pretty sure that there are A LOT of things, your simple little mind "doesn't understand."
CutieCrab
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Quoting charliebean:

That's a bit dramatic. You, not her. If she's really been through all that, then she needs support, not people turning their backs on her and disowning her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:14 PM

its her life. stop trying to fix her and accept her for who she is. perhaps you are the one with the problem?

Quoting Anonymous:

so the fact that we sought treatment and she refused it is still wrong?

sampson200
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting LavenderMom23:

This issue is actually very simple, tell her to go undress in front of a mirror ....just like preschoolers, it you have a vagina guess what, You're a girl. I don't understand what's so confusing about that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM

She doesn't have to dicuss her life style choices with you....It is her life not yours and that's really fucked up to not accept it. She/He whatever should have full support whether you agree with it or not.

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM

As an adult this he/she can do whatever she wants. Your opinion doesn't matter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM
I am glad you disowned her. After all that poor child has been through she doesn't need a judgmental ass in her life. And just so you know, being gay/bi is not contagious. You can't catch it from someone!
sparklebug86
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:16 PM

There is actually a medical condition that causes this but, if she doesnt have that then she may need help. Shes been through alot it sounds like and this could be her way of acting out?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)