Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do you enable your husbands bad behavior?

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM
  • 189 Replies
18 moms liked this

What is with all these weak women?  Do you not have backbones? Did daddy not love you?  WTF seriously all these women on here with shithead husbands.  For GOD SAKES WOMEN STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES.

common complaint:

husband plays too much video games or computer....umm easy solution turn off said console and demand time be spent as a family arrange to go to a park and play GET OUTDOORS

husband gets to sleep a full 8 hours while you tend to every need of the family: solution  wake hubby up and tell him its his turn.  Alternate weekend who gets to sleep in

husband spends to much: solution remove money out of the bank account into your own personal account or limit his access to your account.  If he is that irresponsible with money DO NOT HAVE YOUR NAME ON THE ACCOUNT.

husband won't help around the house: start screwing up the laundry or don't wash his clothes, he can figure out how to use the washing machine.

hubby won't clean up after himself: start placing everything in a box IE dirty dishes clothes ect in a box with his name on it ( do this for every family member ) and at the end of the day remind every family member to go get their shit and clean it up otherwise the box goes in the garbage.

you haven't had one day to yourself in 4 years: solution.  " honey I'm going to go and get a pedicure/ go to a movie/ go next door for coffee/ go for a walk by myself I will see you in XXX amount of hours ( see how easy that was)

If you can't trust your husband to be a man and be with his kid without your supervision DO NOT MAKE MORE FUCKING KIDS WITH THIS MAN.

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:37 PM
O.o
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:38 PM
10 moms liked this

I'm going out on a limb and say you are single!

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:39 PM
7 moms liked this

Boys have a penis. Girls have  a vagina.

Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:40 PM
5 moms liked this

I think I love you! 

Seriously.  Enabling is NOT love.

Christy1919
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:40 PM
6 moms liked this

actually no married 17 years

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going out on a limb and say you are single!

areyouatroll
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Yup
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Yep! And while he might get his panties in a bunch for awhile over it, if he's actually worth anything as a husband/so, he'll get over it and start pulling his weight.

I'm a designer at the best siggy group on CM--click here to check it out!

jenesis915
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM

sounds reasonable to me so i see you annoyed with women complaining about their man?

AFWifeNMom
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM
3 moms liked this

I agree 100%

This isnt about your being a bitch to your husband or him being "whipped"...It is about you and your husband being a TEAM and equal in the house!

Even SAHM deserve their husbands to help! 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I do not have any of those problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)