Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do you enable your husbands bad behavior?

Posted by   + Show Post

What is with all these weak women?  Do you not have backbones? Did daddy not love you?  WTF seriously all these women on here with shithead husbands.  For GOD SAKES WOMEN STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES.

common complaint:

husband plays too much video games or computer....umm easy solution turn off said console and demand time be spent as a family arrange to go to a park and play GET OUTDOORS

husband gets to sleep a full 8 hours while you tend to every need of the family: solution  wake hubby up and tell him its his turn.  Alternate weekend who gets to sleep in

husband spends to much: solution remove money out of the bank account into your own personal account or limit his access to your account.  If he is that irresponsible with money DO NOT HAVE YOUR NAME ON THE ACCOUNT.

husband won't help around the house: start screwing up the laundry or don't wash his clothes, he can figure out how to use the washing machine.

hubby won't clean up after himself: start placing everything in a box IE dirty dishes clothes ect in a box with his name on it ( do this for every family member ) and at the end of the day remind every family member to go get their shit and clean it up otherwise the box goes in the garbage.

you haven't had one day to yourself in 4 years: solution.  " honey I'm going to go and get a pedicure/ go to a movie/ go next door for coffee/ go for a walk by myself I will see you in XXX amount of hours ( see how easy that was)

If you can't trust your husband to be a man and be with his kid without your supervision DO NOT MAKE MORE FUCKING KIDS WITH THIS MAN.

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:59 PM

My kids have the same father, my husband of 10 years.  Together for 15 years next month.

Quoting Christy1919:

o how many baby daddies do your kids have?

Quoting Anonymous:

Your like my moms old neighbor who was a bitch to her husband....I felt so bad for that man.  I have no clue how he put up with her for that long.....may he RIP.

Quoting Christy1919:

actually no married 17 years

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going out on a limb and say you are single!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:59 PM
3 moms liked this

Okay, I just asked Grandma her feelings on this post.  Grandma said your list is to long and complicated.  She says if you have to demand all of that from a grown man, its time to give him his walking papers.  And pick "better" next time.  Grandmas a tad bit old fashioned but likes to put her two cents worth in:)  

HaleyCovington
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh hush! They're in love and those shitty husbands will change if those women just try hard enough!!! Hahahaha! Thanks for posting this! I agree completely! 

Josie.Grossie
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM
I agree. I am a Sahm but my dh is awesome! He briefly had a spending problem which we solved by restricting his access to our money.

Video games were a brief issue until we came up with a schedule that worked out for all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Agreed.   

kattu
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Why?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM
3 moms liked this

Trying to force things on your spouse, lying, or trying to trick him into doing what you want is wrong. Women don't want an asshole husband and men don't want a bitch wife. TALK about your issues. TELL HIM what you're thinking and feeling, ASK him for some help around the house. TELL HIM that his video game playing is excessive and that you would like him to spend more time with the family. If after that he is still mistreating you, tell him that you want a separation until he can treat the family better or attend therapy. Don't destroy his things or treat him like a baby. Don't lie or manipulate, don't trick him or treat him like crap. Work on having a HAPPY and HEALTHY marriage, not a dictatorship with the wife looking like a complete and total bitch.

Josie.Grossie
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM
So a woman having standards makes her a bitch?

Quoting Anonymous:

Your like my moms old neighbor who was a bitch to her husband....I felt so bad for that man.  I have no clue how he put up with her for that long.....may he RIP.

Quoting Christy1919:

actually no married 17 years

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GLO682
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:02 PM

i love this!!!

BuzyMommy35
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:02 PM
I also do not have any of these issues

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I do not have any of those problems.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)