Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't believe what I just saw/ Update with background check

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I was looking out of my window with some really cool binoculars that I got for Christmas a few years ago. I wanted to see how much I could see from my neighbors across the street. I saw a car pull up in the driveway and my neighbors husband came outside. The person in the car handed him a huge duffle bag and my neighbor gave him a big yellow envelope. That's making me wonder is my neighbors are drug dealers...they always have nice shit. Always buying shit, bragging about their shit. I wrote the tag number down. Should I report what I saw to the police?

I'm not going to the police. I'm gonna take this bottle of red wine I got and see if she wants to drink it with me. Maybe if I get her drunk I can bring it up and she will tell me. Or when she goes to the bathroom I can look myself...

I went over and rang te doorbell. She answered the door and seemed kind of bothered that I came over. So I asked if she would like to knock this bottle back with me and she said that she would but couldn't right now. She said that her and her dh were occupied at the moment...whatever that means. I bet that they are in there cookin up some meth or bagging up some 8balls. I came home but I will be watching everyday now...

And for those of you that think I'm spying I'm not! I was really just playing around with my binoculars. And I am the leader of the neighborhood watch so it is my business.

I just looked them up and guess who was arrested in 97 with a felony drug charge??..ha I knew they were up to no good. I think I need to have a BBQ and invite them so I can get to know them better.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Replies (141-142):
Mommavieve
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM
O.o been stuck in the house for a while?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM
How do you know their names, first/middle/last and how are you certain the names you saw are those actual people. Without a SS# you can't be 100% sure the name isn't shared with others and also an ARREST and a conviction are two VERY different things.

Quoting Anonymous:

You can google anything! Also I didn't really do a "background" check I just looked at the arrest records for my state.

Quoting MamaRae85:

I don't believe that you actually did a background check. Which then leads me to believe that the entire post is untrue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)