Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't believe what I just saw/ Update with background check

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I was looking out of my window with some really cool binoculars that I got for Christmas a few years ago. I wanted to see how much I could see from my neighbors across the street. I saw a car pull up in the driveway and my neighbors husband came outside. The person in the car handed him a huge duffle bag and my neighbor gave him a big yellow envelope. That's making me wonder is my neighbors are drug dealers...they always have nice shit. Always buying shit, bragging about their shit. I wrote the tag number down. Should I report what I saw to the police?

I'm not going to the police. I'm gonna take this bottle of red wine I got and see if she wants to drink it with me. Maybe if I get her drunk I can bring it up and she will tell me. Or when she goes to the bathroom I can look myself...

I went over and rang te doorbell. She answered the door and seemed kind of bothered that I came over. So I asked if she would like to knock this bottle back with me and she said that she would but couldn't right now. She said that her and her dh were occupied at the moment...whatever that means. I bet that they are in there cookin up some meth or bagging up some 8balls. I came home but I will be watching everyday now...

And for those of you that think I'm spying I'm not! I was really just playing around with my binoculars. And I am the leader of the neighborhood watch so it is my business.

I just looked them up and guess who was arrested in 97 with a felony drug charge??..ha I knew they were up to no good. I think I need to have a BBQ and invite them so I can get to know them better.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Replies (41-50):
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:18 PM

lol

"Officer, what seems to be the problem?"

"Your neighbor called in a complaint that you exchanged an envelope for a huge duffle bag.  We're here to see what's inside.  To make sure you're not dealing drugs."

"Oh, you mean this (insert, ski equipment, photography, huge lot of clothing or anything else that could fit in a duffle) I bought off of Craigslist?  Yeah, they were nice enough to deliver it for me."

"Oh, um...  Ok then..."

Yeah - good luck with that...

angiekevin03
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM

i know some of the replys are cracking me up like yours did i keep coming back to get a laugh

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I thought the post was going to go in that direction too. Such a let down. :P

Quoting angiekevin03:

ya do this . omg this sounds like a movie i saw but it was a boy and there was a dead body in the bag lol

Quoting HistoryNutty:

They're probably affiliated with the mob. Get in good with them and try to join their ranks so you can have nice stuff too.

beerabitch69
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Oh for fucks sake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Not here i was at the gas station down town at night. This trucker " local food truck" pulls up i go into pay and the guy walks in few mins behind me i could smell the weed across the room! The guy looked high as can be. So i laugh , go back to my car and wait for the gas to be finsh . This little car aith young couple pulls up next to me gets out and stands there and the trucker walks over and hads him wha i can clearly see is bag of weed! I didnt mind just shocked to see it done so public. Especially since there were at least two cops there. I guess this drug dealer was too smart! Lol

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

OR OR ORrRrrrR...... His wife had a baby, stuck it in a duffle bag, & sold it!!

ORRrrRr.... Dude has a gym membership & forgot his bag at the gym & had his BIL pick it up, & handed his BIL his kid's school pics.... :/

I mean, come on.

Drug dealers are way to smart to do it like that. -_-

MrsRinehart2010
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Or you can mind your own bussiness before some one shots you for messing with the drug bussiness. They may seem nice but thats usually the way they are they are nice untill you f*ck with thier bussiness , an if they think your a threat they will elimate the threat.  People dont play with thier money if they are hardcore into it an I woud say duffle bag of things falls in that catagory.

Or  youll find out it was nothing more than a duffle bag lol.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM
That's what I'm here for. Today has been the first time in a while since I was able to post here. I missed it. :)

Quoting angiekevin03:

i know some of the replys are cracking me up like yours did i keep coming back to get a laugh

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I thought the post was going to go in that direction too. Such a let down. :P

Quoting angiekevin03:

ya do this . omg this sounds like a movie i saw but it was a boy and there was a dead body in the bag lol

Quoting HistoryNutty:

They're probably affiliated with the mob. Get in good with them and try to join their ranks so you can have nice stuff too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Mafia...that's how we roll.

mom2bell
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM
JEEEEZUUUUSSS. Get a life you Loser!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleladiesx3
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

you, sir, are a nosy bitch. It could be anything. 

angiekevin03
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

shes gonna find herself sleeping with the fishes lol hahahah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)