Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whether or not I have an ABORTION

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It's none of your business. Her body her decision! Who are you to tell someone they should or shouldn't have an abortion. Is it your business? Are you going to help me feed and clothe my child if yes please leave your contact information thank you The point of this post is not to judge and look down upon a person U never know what that person went through and you never know when you might be in the same boat.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly! If you post it on the internet then you are obviously looking for a reaction. Dont bitch when it isnt the reaction you wanted.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just say don't put it on the net if you have one and expect good things to be said about it. DUH. It is none of our business but when it is shoved in our faces (yes you could not click) it is hard to ignore sometimes. I am pro-choice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Of course you can talk about it. Just dont get pissed when you get a reaction you dont like.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I just say don't put it on the net if you have one and expect good things to be said about it. DUH. It is none of our business but when it is shoved in our faces (yes you could not click) it is hard to ignore sometimes. I am pro-choice.

What's the difference? If we are coming on a social network to communicate why can't I talk about having an abortion? I can talk about my sex life, post pictures of my kids and boobs, talk about my DH etc but I can't talk about an issue I'm facing?
1CrazyCajun
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:44 PM

*eating sweet n salty popcorn*

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Who am I to say a guy shouldn't shoot another guy in the head?  We don't know what either guy has been through.  Who am I to judge?

mommasbabies77
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM
okie dokie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pampire
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Precisely.  However, if you put your personal business on the internet, people assume you want their feedback.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2012 at 6:11 AM
Not even close to the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who am I to say a guy shouldn't shoot another guy in the head?  We don't know what either guy has been through.  Who am I to judge?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2012 at 6:12 AM
Yes you can...and people can also say anything they want about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

What's the difference? If we are coming on a social network to communicate why can't I talk about having an abortion? I can talk about my sex life, post pictures of my kids and boobs, talk about my DH etc but I can't talk about an issue I'm facing?

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 6:13 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Here we go again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Here we go again
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)