Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thinogenics

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Just wondering if anyone has tried thinogenics. I've read a lot of good reviews about them but I'm always skeptical about this sort of thing.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
softatheart
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM
No cluecwhat it is
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleeduhh
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM
What is it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM
It's a diet pill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Bump!
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:44 PM

if it's a pill or anything of that nature, it's a hoax.  the only way to proper lose weight and keep it off is through clean eating and regular exercise. 

cftxx2mom
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Thinogenics is not a hoax at all.  I lost 15 pounds in a month and it is working for many, many people.  It takes away cravings which helps you eat less.  It is a blend of 5 herbs that have all been used for centuries. You can google the product and then google all the ingredients if you want to.  Also, a study is posted on the National Institute of Health's website about the fat-burning efffect of the ingredient with the common name, sacred lotus.  You can go to facebook and put Thinogenics in the search bar to find people sharing their experiences. If you can find a local distributor in your area , they are allowed to sell one-week samples so you could try it before buying a full bottle.  

shamroc374
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 7:35 PM
How much does it cost for a bottle? For a one week pack?

Quoting cftxx2mom:

Thinogenics is not a hoax at all.  I lost 15 pounds in a month and it is working for many, many people.  It takes away cravings which helps you eat less.  It is a blend of 5 herbs that have all been used for centuries. You can google the product and then google all the ingredients if you want to.  Also, a study is posted on the National Institute of Health's website about the fat-burning efffect of the ingredient with the common name, sacred lotus.  You can go to facebook and put Thinogenics in the search bar to find people sharing their experiences. If you can find a local distributor in your area , they are allowed to sell one-week samples so you could try it before buying a full bottle.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeepJeep
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Nope. I don't believe in diet pills. Diet and exercise. That's the magic combination that works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 1, 2012 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
The reviews online and the people raving about these sorts of "businesses" usually have some stake in it. The biggest people to give the best reviews are those that just signed up. See these people a year later and its a different tune, and theyre off trying some new instant gratification snake oil.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 1, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Yeah, I tried them for about 3 days and didn't really feel a difference.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)