Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh just told me he wanted a divorce!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
We just got into it because I told him that I wasn't his fucking maid and children are better at keeping their shit picked up than he is. And now he wants a fucking divorce???
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Hum...wonder why with such excellent communication?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:48 PM
.... Really?
myname27
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:49 PM

there is something else going on here

PinkWink
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:49 PM
What a mature marriage you have there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starburst72
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

omg oh no. i am sure he spoke out of anger and frustration and will be deeply sorry he said that , i hope

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:56 PM
I just get sick of picking up his shit. He comes in and kicks his 1 of 100 pairs of shoes off, throws his work shirt on top of it. Then goes in my beautiful clean kitchen and makes a sandwich leaving everything on the counters. Pulls out all his guitar hero shit and leaves it there when he's done...for me to put in the box. Fucking soda cans galore! How hard is it to put the empty can in the trash when you grab a new one. I fucking hope the lazy sob goes through with it because it will be 1 less CHILD I have to deal with. Fuck DH!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Can't imagine why .... 

and your response is to come here, instead of working on what needs to be addressed in your home? 

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:59 PM
It doesn't sound like he actually leaves a huge mess. I think this is about something else entirely. My husband and I recently started counseling together. I highly recommend it! For the first time in 6 years, I finally feel heard by him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I think all of your problems can be summarized with the "Guitar Hero" sentence. Is he twelve?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
The other people in here must be blind. Anyone dealing with a man child for that long is going to blow up eventually. We all get tired of the same issues over and over..I'm sure you'd told him nicer to pick up his stuff before. To me, it sounds like a divorce would be a good thing. Tell him if he can't grow up and clean up after himself after you work hard to make your home clean for him, then you don't want to be with him anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just get sick of picking up his shit. He comes in and kicks his 1 of 100 pairs of shoes off, throws his work shirt on top of it. Then goes in my beautiful clean kitchen and makes a sandwich leaving everything on the counters. Pulls out all his guitar hero shit and leaves it there when he's done...for me to put in the box. Fucking soda cans galore! How hard is it to put the empty can in the trash when you grab a new one. I fucking hope the lazy sob goes through with it because it will be 1 less CHILD I have to deal with. Fuck DH!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN