Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Transgender men are real men

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM
  • 1010 Replies
29 moms liked this

I have seen a few posts about transgender people tonight. I have also seen some individuals try and say that a transgender man isn't a real man or is just a woman pretending to be a man. I just wanted to address that. Manhood is not defined by what is between one's legs. It is defined by how one acts and presents oneself. Just like womanhood is not defined by what is between one's legs and/or one's ability to birth children. It is defined by how one acts and presents oneself.

Now if you have questions, I will be more than glad to answer them. I am transgender myself and so is my wife. So I am very aware of the issues surrounding transgender men and transgender women (as well as the other non-binary transgender individuals).

Thank you for the support. And for clarification, I am a female to male individual and my wife is a male to female individual.

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:06 PM
76 moms liked this
If I wanted to be and felt like the Easter bunny...it doesn't make it true.
Mommy2AlexAraya
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:06 PM
4 moms liked this
I hope you can get through to some of the women on this site. I tried to explain to a woman earlier that your gender is not determined by your sexual organs and my comment was reported and deleted. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:06 PM
6 moms liked this
I want a penis
mom-mom10
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:07 PM
4 moms liked this
Serious question. Do you ever get mad and say "suck it" or "eat me"?
UgtaBkdnMe
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:07 PM
7 moms liked this

You're too polit and classy for this forum :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Hetay purpleducky I had been wondering where you were :)
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:08 PM
5 moms liked this

Well I am known as the resident dude on here, lol. CM knows about me (I have been reported numerous times). But they have said I am allowed to stay until a surgery makes it so that I no longer identify as a mom. So I have done posts like this before. Each time the ignorance I face becomes less and less. It just takes time and patience.

Quoting Mommy2AlexAraya:

I hope you can get through to some of the women on this site. I tried to explain to a woman earlier that your gender is not determined by your sexual organs and my comment was reported and deleted. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:08 PM
What do you identify as?
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:09 PM
3 moms liked this

I generally say fuck me honestly. I kinda picked it up off of all of the Gordon Ramsey shows and it has stuck.

Quoting mom-mom10:

Serious question. Do you ever get mad and say "suck it" or "eat me"?

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Lol, I do not think I have ever been accused of being too polite or classy before. That is a first.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

You're too polit and classy for this forum :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured