Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My neighbor is an illegal immigrant..EDIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
He lives with his 17 yr old gf her daughter and his gfs parents. Their all potheads and when my mom was at their house the other day she said that everyone was crushing up pills and snorting them! This Guy paid 2300 dollars to sneak into America on a plane along with other illegal immigrants and drugs! He came from Mexico and he has stolen someones social security number (whoever he stole it from was also Mexican ) and well...he has a job etc. Seems like a good Guy idk. He seems like the good Guy outta the bunch. My mom told me not to tell anyone and I haven't...except u. And well I'm not a snitch and I have no clue if I should report this....I'm scared and idk what to do. Could anyone give me advise on the subject? If I tell then they will no who told me (my mom) and they would probably end up trying to hurt my mom. Idk what to do! I

swear. This is not a troll.

EDIT:

Yup I will bc I have thought about what everyone has said and I agree its not my place to do anything about it. I have no idea what life this man has had and why he wanted to move here. For all I know he is trying to better himself. But if he just sits around all day and takes advantage of the foodstamps etc and do drugs and not give a damn then yea well I peolly still wouldn't report it bc there are a lot of Americans who do that rolmfao so whatever lol
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeahJ
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:52 PM
3 moms liked this
Lol. I've lived in the same house for ten years and I don't know much about my neighbors except a few of their first names. Soooooo. Yeah. Troll. cause they just volunteered all this illegal information to someone they don't know. Lol. Fail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shermy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:52 PM
2 moms liked this

What would you need to feel the need to report?

Why was your mother there, and visiting with people smoking pot and snorting pills? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Turn him in then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:53 PM
OK whatever if u can't help I'm sure someone else can.

Quoting LeahJ:

Lol. I've lived in the same house for ten years and I don't know much about my neighbors except a few of their first names. Soooooo. Yeah. Troll. cause they just volunteered all this illegal information to someone they don't know. Lol. Fail.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:53 PM
4 moms liked this
Mind your business and leave them alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Ur guess is as good as mine LOL

Quoting Shermy:

Why was your mother there, and visiting with people smoking pot and snorting pills? 

wodntulk2kno1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Why would you feel the need to report them? Usually people just dont give out their lives info to just anyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I dislike illegals. Get into America the right way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Um call CPS to protect the kids, at least?

Shermy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Does this mean you are not here to solve a problem, and probe drama? Giving you the drama llama benefit of a doubt, but you are probing the drama, not the solution. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ur guess is as good as mine LOL

Quoting Shermy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)