Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

has ur dh ever been to jail?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Were the two of u together at the time?
Did u have kids?
how long was he in jail?
What was he in jail for?
How did u survive on your own as a single mom?
Did u wait for him?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM
It kinda does matter...my dh has set in jail for 3 days but has never been to prison. There is a big difference!

Quoting Anonymous:

Either or it don't matter and where I live jail is 12months or less and prison is anything over 12 months

Quoting Anonymous:

Jail or prison. There is a difference. Jail is where you go when you first get arrested and there isn't the population you have in prison. Prison is where you serve your time after you get convicted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Dh went to jail twice for possesion of marijuana. And another time for not carding a minor for beer (it was a sting) he was buying at the gas station dh was working at. He no longer smokes weed or works at the gas station. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Either or it don't matter and where I live jail is 12months or less and prison is anything over 12 months

Quoting Anonymous:

Jail or prison. There is a difference. Jail is where you go when you first get arrested and there isn't the population you have in prison. Prison is where you serve your time after you get convicted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:51 AM
He went to jail for 1 night when he got his DUI.
countrymomma81
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:52 AM
No. Neither have I.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Before we dated he spent the night in jail for causing a riot
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Quoting 90210Mommy:

Please tell me you're not in Cali? My husband collects speeding tickets like stamps no joke they always get paid and we've never fought one becaus yeah he did it lol but not marking them paid sounds risky.

Quoting sheramom4:

My DH recieved two remote radar tickets that never made it to our house and then got pulled over for a broken tail light and spent the night in jail for driving while suspended and unpaid fines. A year later (after all the fines were paid and all clear) he was in a minor car accident (not at fault) and once again it pulled up as driving while suspended and he spent another night in jail. I had to take all of the paperworka nd everything to the court the next day, someone had forgotten to push the right button in the computer for paid. Although funny enough, he had a valid license that he had just renewed. Our county is well known for it's failure to report paid fines...

Nope. We are in Washington. I actually know people who have paid the same ticket three times because of this type of issue....

Shermy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:54 AM

No.

supermama322
by Kaylee on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Yes he has.
We weren't together at the time, but he was on house arrest when we met.
He only did a couple months in jail, 9 months on house arrest.
Theft over 5 and Theft under 5

Quoting Anonymous:

Were the two of u together at the time?

Did u have kids?

how long was he in jail?

What was he in jail for?

How did u survive on your own as a single mom?

Did u wait for him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
90210Mommy
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Oh wow! That's horrible! I grew up in Seattle, actually Bellevue.

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting 90210Mommy:

Please tell me you're not in Cali? My husband collects speeding tickets like stamps no joke they always get paid and we've never fought one becaus yeah he did it lol but not marking them paid sounds risky.

Quoting sheramom4:

My DH recieved two remote radar tickets that never made it to our house and then got pulled over for a broken tail light and spent the night in jail for driving while suspended and unpaid fines. A year later (after all the fines were paid and all clear) he was in a minor car accident (not at fault) and once again it pulled up as driving while suspended and he spent another night in jail. I had to take all of the paperworka nd everything to the court the next day, someone had forgotten to push the right button in the computer for paid. Although funny enough, he had a valid license that he had just renewed. Our county is well known for it's failure to report paid fines...

Nope. We are in Washington. I actually know people who have paid the same ticket three times because of this type of issue....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN