Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Updated /we just got home /You would not believe what this chick said to me at wal-mart!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 417 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was out of formula for ds and my wic voucher was dated for today. I had to stretch what he had all day and I said to myself that at midnight I would run to Walmart and get his milk so he would have it when he woke up. So I go to Walmart (which is 7 minutes from my house). Dh works night shift at Walmart but was off tonight. Anyways I got my formula and I'm checking out and this girl that works there says "you must think you got a prize" all snarky and shit. So I assume she's talking about our new baby. So I'm all like "yes he is such a little blessing" and she starts laughing and says "you know he's fucking me and at least 3 other girls that work here" my jaw hit the floor!
So then I said something along the lines of your a whore and you all know he is married. I couldn't say anything else because I was embarrassed. I always told dh that I thought them girls made fun of me. I grabbed my formula and ran out the door and now I'm in my car in the parking lot trying to calm down so I can drive home. I don't know what to do!!

Ok so I got home and I was shaking really bad so I went and got my baby and fed him. Then I woke him up and I was like "would you like to know what A said to me at Walmart?" and he is like what and I told him. He said "stop lying she didn't say that" and I'm all "yeah she did" and he said "see I told you that bitch was crazy" (he did!) so he's like fuck that he's gonna cuss her ass out. He denies it. He's all like "hell naw". I don't know what to think. I believe him for the time vein because bitches are crazy but any funky shit happens he can gtfo. We're both going tomorrow to talk with the manager and see what happens. Dh says for sure they will fire her but they ain't did nothing...so he has nothing to worry about.

Oh and it's virgin mobile wifi. I have a iPod and I pay $40 a month for unlimited and I have a free call and text app do its kinda like having a phone but better. Anyways I am emotionally exhausted! Goodnight and thanks for your help.

I've been reading some of these replies and I would like to address a few things. First of all, just because I get wic does not mean that I "had a kid I couldn't afford". I could very much afford this kid when I got pregnant. I lost my job when I was 6 months for reasons that I couldn't control. I work in a state where they don't need a reason to fire you. I thought assistance was there if you needed it and being 6 months along with no job or insurance I was very grateful for having assistance available. Also that last little bit of formula I had was from the 4th can I purchased myself this month. I don't get foodstamps and right now were feeding a family of 4 off if what's left over after the bills are paid. So shove your bitchy response.

Second...so what If my dh works at Walmart? It's a job. A lot of men won't work. Sorry that having a dh that works at Walmart is beneath you...im proud to have a man that works his ass off for his family.

We're getting ready to go up there and talk to the manager. I will update you when we get home. Wish me luck.

Ok we're home now. Apparently this is not her first time doing this but they can't fire her for it because it's her word vs mine. They did say that I could file a customer complaint with corporate and being that she already has so many they could fire her. Dh's manager said that he has never seen anything out of line between her and dh or any other woman for that matter. I really think that if dh was being shady behind my back that he wouldn't have went up there with me. Dh's manager told him that if she ever says anything out of line to him about the situation that happened last night or anything that involves sex he can file a sexual harrassment complaint. They are writing her up because they have to with a customer complaint like that but it's corporates decision because a manager wasn't there and there are no witnesses to what she said. I really hope that she gets fired for that because she can't personally attack people like that just because she works with their dh.

Oh yeah I was also told that if dh was messin with her it would have to be on his own time bc if it was on the clock they would have caught on to it already with all the cameras. And that would have resulted in them both being fired.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Wow im sorry.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM
9 moms liked this

Go home.... pack your stuff, get the baby and  leave

MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Oh wow. Sorry hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
priincessz
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow you need to talk to your Dh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Wow! Talk to him!!
BensMom12412
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM
3 moms liked this
Go home and beat his ass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM
This

Quoting Sassy762:

priincessz
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM
5 moms liked this
Also kick him in the nutts too!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:37 AM
14 moms liked this

Quoting Sassy762:

Before you do this, march yourself back in the store and talk to the manager!! Wal-mart may be a lot of things, but they frown on this type of crap.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:37 AM
71 moms liked this
Formula cans are pretty heavy ....can you aim worth a shit ?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN