Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damn crackhead!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So we moved to this area where it's really nice. We finally get settled in and find out the neighbors really like to gossip. No real biggie since i have nothing to share/hide. Come to find out there were some crackheads living here before us. Awesome! At one point there were 15 people in this house (3bdrm house). So I've been noticing weird things and as a busy homeschooling mom i just thought it was me losing my mind; back yard gate being left open, things not where i left them in the yard or on the porch etc. And come to find out previous tenant crackhead lady now lives down the street. So today this guy comes to my door and returns my dog, how the f did he get out?! I go to check and someone had pushed the gate open (i put bricks in front of the gate so they had to really want to get in) and apperantly gave up about the time they let the dog out. Ok fine, nothin i could do about that, but then this evening i am sitting on my back porch and i swear someone is messin around my garage. So me and my 200lb great dane go down there and wouldnt you know it, there is crackhead lady! Now my garage is along a back alley and as far as i know she has no business bein back there! Also i think she heard us comin cause she was walkin away when we came up. She looked back once and saw my dog and hurried on her way! Idk what to do. Its pointless to call the law at this moment because i can only assume its her doing these things but its kinda funny she shows up and we're now having problems! Oh and the dog that keeps getting out is my chihuahua so now i cant let them enjoy the freedom of a fenced in back yard. Smdh, sorry if this rant is kinda hard to follow i was just wonderin what you ladies thought.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Replies (11-11):
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I would put fake snakes in the yard lol no i would have a cop go talk her about staying away if i saw her close to my house again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured