Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my bad mommy confession of the day

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

So here it goes. My house is a mess right now , im still sick with my ears Im in pain again feel spaced out an floaty feeling. So my kids have just played an kinda messed the house today Ill clean before an after dinner but I just dont feel like moving at all :O(

oh an did I mention the head ache since yesterday?

Well atleast the kids have been bathed . fed , an watche dtoday right?

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
grouchymama
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:53 PM

That's the closest thing to a sick day that most SAHM's get:) Hope you feel better soon.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Quoting grouchymama:

That's the closest thing to a sick day that most SAHM's get:) Hope you feel better soon.

Yes it is lol... thanks Ive been sick with a busted ear drum since wednesday, an its not getting any better :O( im still in pain and leaking crap lol.

I got luckly wednesday my husbnad came home from work it was soo nice lol.

starbuckmom03
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Sometimes all you can do is lay on the couch and let the kids play on the floor while you watch.  You aren't neglecting them.  You are feeding them and making sure they have their needs met. 

Don't beat yourself up because of a few days of being sick and your kids don't get your 100% attention.  They are not going to suffer but you get some rest. 

Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids for a headache and maybe get a bag of frozen peas or corn and put that on the base of your neck to help the headace too.

My 1st trimester of this pregnancy, all I could do is lay on the couch while my kids played.  They watched tv, played on the floor, messed the house.  Oh well.  I am in my 2nd trimester and we are doing much better!  They are actually getting some educational activities.  I am making up for a bad month or 2.

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM

oh man. hope you feel better soon. it sucks being sick when you have little humans to look after.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Im battling a nasty kidney infection right now. 104 fever, vomiting and back pain. I was in the ER on Monday. So my kids have been playing while I lay on the couch
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Girl I came down with something over a week ago and I'm still not right. I still feel all floaty. Ive just been doing what I can. It sucks.

Hang in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)