Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So the teenager announces she is PREGNANT...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1215 Replies
40 moms liked this

She knew before hand what was going to happen if she got pregnant, she thinks she is going to manipulate her way out of this one, oh hell no she will pay the consquences for this!

Since Jr High I have been talking with her about relationships, sex, and getting pregnant and the consquences if she does get pregnant. So last night she announces she is pregnant.

I just love how she assumes things are going to be different, oh hell no, her life is going to be hell now. She will raise this kid, I will NOT raise it, watch it, take care of it. She is now all pissed off because I will not bend over backwards to care for this kid. I told her, if I want more kids I'll have my own. Her mistake, her problem, she can deal with it.

UPDATE: I wish some of you people would take a reading class because no where in the Original Post or comment above did it say; I would kick her out, ignore her, cut her off, stop talking to her, abandon her, hate her....

It does say, I will not change family routines for her. Maybe some of you people if you are too damn lazy to read replies for further DETAILS and INFORMATION, you should try asking instead of assuming.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:36 AM

LovelyJay512
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:37 AM
That sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:37 AM
20 moms liked this

If she can play with the weener then yes Im sure she can figure it out from here.

Quoting muthr.fukn.mimi:

She sounds better off without your help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow.. I dont even know what to say!
babygirl_1012
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM

How old is she?

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM
6 moms liked this
Poor kid. =\
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Just wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyLittlePwny
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM
39 moms liked this

Wow.  Glad you're not my mom.  Since you did all of this talking with her about sex and all, did you ever take her to put her on birth control?

kris_81
by Yankeemom on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM
3 moms liked this
I would be pissed as well. Was she on any birth control?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM
3 moms liked this

Yup it does, considering the fact that she failed to realize how SELFISH she is putting her family into this situation which will financially burden us (the cost of delivering) and so forth. I just love how teenagers never think about the overall consquences of their actions and expect an easy bail out and free too.

Quoting LovelyJay512:

That sucks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured