Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

MmMmMmm....tasty

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I totally just ate a can of speghetti o's. I dont care that its over processed and terrible for you they were amazing! (and the only thing ive been able to keep down since the morning sickness kicked in...ugh).

I dont think this is a craving but what were some different food choices during your pregnancies? Especially during those nausious moments?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Replies (31-40):
BabiiYarellie
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Ugh. Ive been there :( and i experienced this with my first!! So much bad luck! Lol. I would throw everything up! Every single morning!!! I would try so hard not to and just when i thought "omg i havent thrown up yet" i threw up. Four miserable months. :( hang in there mama! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I keep a box of fruit loops next to my bed for emergencies. Its terrible it was never this bad with my first

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

For four months i hardly ate anything. Just a little dry cereal everyday so i wouldnt die!.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2012 at 7:19 AM
I just hate that feeling where youre going to be sick and you know itll be better after but youstill dont want to throw up. Its like a battle every morning. And thnk you :)

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Ugh. Ive been there :( and i experienced this with my first!! So much bad luck! Lol. I would throw everything up! Every single morning!!! I would try so hard not to and just when i thought "omg i havent thrown up yet" i threw up. Four miserable months. :( hang in there mama! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I keep a box of fruit loops next to my bed for emergencies. Its terrible it was never this bad with my first

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

For four months i hardly ate anything. Just a little dry cereal everyday so i wouldnt die!.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jones_danielle
by Coheedgirl on Aug. 25, 2012 at 7:48 AM

I actually couldn't eat at all for the 2nd one, they ended up giving me medicine to stop the nausea, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. I think it started with an N.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:28 AM
I may ask about that with my dr thank you

Quoting jones_danielle:

I actually couldn't eat at all for the 2nd one, they ended up giving me medicine to stop the nausea, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. I think it started with an N.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:30 AM
I hate the smell of spaghetti O's they smell like vomit! I don't like them and I don't buy them for my kids!

Quoting twinmommy27:

I've always loved saltines for that.

I also drank a gallon of chocolate milk a day during the last 3-4 months. :0 don't know why I gained 80lbs..😒

My DH loves spaghetti o's I just can't stand the smell.

*WARNING* please do not smell them!!! Seriously!!

Wifeyy2Lette
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
All I could stomach was chocolate. It didn't matted what it was, chocolate honey buns, chocolate donuts, coco puffs, candy bars, anything chocolate! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasbabies77
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:31 AM
pizza
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:32 AM
I couldn't stand mashed potatoes with number 1 & ate everything else. Lol.

With number 2, I ate steak, veggies, apples and that's IT for like....6 months. Blah.
sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I literally drank broth throughout my whole pregnancy. 

and ice chips. 

jones_danielle
by Coheedgirl on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I just found my old bottle, it's Ondansetron/Zofran. Zofran is the brand name.

Quoting Anonymous:

I may ask about that with my dr thank you

Quoting jones_danielle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)