Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My baby started kindergarten

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My baby's first day of kindergarten was today. He didn't even want to come home. He told me he wishes he could stay at school for two billion days. I am glad be loves it but geez, I feel like chopped liver. Anyhow, his enthusiasm makes all the sacrifices worth it. We are SOOOO thrilled.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:02 AM

That is great....trust me it is way better than the tears every morning..............

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Awww :) congrats !! He is a big boy now lol ( kids dont like to be called babies at certain ages :( ask my 3 yr old and he will point to my 11 month old and say " thats the baby " :( lol im sure ill cry my eyes out when my boys start kindergarden :( lol but i hope they like it too :) ...... You should change your title to something dramatic and you'll get 100s of responses lol
Krystle21
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:39 AM
My twins start kindergarten sept. 4th. Im so nervous. I just hope they like it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn_14
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Did he ever go to pre school or day care?
Cause i still remember my first day. I was 4 ( had an odd birthday but i was smart enough) so there was no pre school. My mon dropped me off.... You would think she dropped me off at the pound. I screamed and cried i was sure i did something wrong and she didnt want me!.....i kinda had same reaction at college ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Oh yeah, 2 years of preschool. He's been counting down the days until school started again.

Quoting Jenn_14:

Did he ever go to pre school or day care?

Cause i still remember my first day. I was 4 ( had an odd birthday but i was smart enough) so there was no pre school. My mon dropped me off.... You would think she dropped me off at the pound. I screamed and cried i was sure i did something wrong and she didnt want me!.....i kinda had same reaction at college ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN