Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else have to change their sn

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM
  • 11 Replies

Because you forgot your password?  For some reason when I was on the other night the page was taking forever to load, so I clicked on whatever post I was trying to open again and cm asked me to login.  I never have to login because my computer saves it for me.  So the password I think is right doesn't work.  I click the "forgot you password" thing and it says it will send me an email.  Yeah still waiting for that email.  I tried it like 10 times.  Even sent an email to support and got nothing.  Very annoying.  I can still get on my original account through dh's computer but that doesn't do much good when he's always on it.  

by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Risley_Six
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:50 PM
I made a new profile because my younger sister was using mine (I hadn't been on in two years) pretending to be me. Up until yesterday when I got on and discovered what was going on and chewed her out. She posted pics of me, my kids, etc etc. I'm so livid!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emsandabs
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:52 PM

That's crazy!  Why on earth would she do that?  

Quoting Risley_Six:

I made a new profile because my younger sister was using mine (I hadn't been on in two years) pretending to be me. Up until yesterday when I got on and discovered what was going on and chewed her out. She posted pics of me, my kids, etc etc. I'm so livid!

Risley_Six
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Boredom. I guess. She is grounded from the internet indefinitely, because Her mom caught her on here and like five chatrooms and other sites pretending to be all different kinds of people lol

Quoting emsandabs:

That's crazy!  Why on earth would she do that?  

Quoting Risley_Six:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Sunshine
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

never :) I've changed it but not for that reason.

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:57 PM
There was something wrong with cm the other day. Try logging in to your old account again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:57 PM

It was a glitch in the site. I couldn't even make a new sn it wouldnt take any password I tried. I finally figured it out that it was a glitch. 

abstractmommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:59 PM
It was a glitch, your old sn is still there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emsandabs
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:25 PM

But I can't get the password to work, so I must be putting it in wrong lol.  I just find it funny that they say they will email me and don't.  I'll try again though, I always use the same password or variations of it for everything, maybe I'll get lucky and choose the right one lol.

kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Not yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emsandabs
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Ah, I got it on the 4th try lol.  Thanks for letting me know it was a glitch, now if they would fix their other glitchs lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)