Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Accidental Pregnancies - RARELY and I call BS!

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:20 AM
  • 534 Replies
9 moms liked this

OK there are very few people that indeed have real "accidental" pregnancies. These people are limited to folks that had surgerical procedures (women/men).

Meanwhile, being on BC and it didn't work or was 100% effective (another words you were the 1% out of that 99% odd) Im sorry but your situation is not an accident.

If you have sex, you are risking or taking the chance that you may end up pregnant at 1-10% using BC or higher. That is not an accident, that is simply taking a "chance".

Unless you "accidentally" had sex and then you got pregnant, then I will give you credit for having an "accidental" pregnancy.

by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:21 AM
3 moms liked this
I had an accidental pregnancy. I was so deep into drugs and alcohol I don't remember ever having sex around the time I conceived.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:22 AM
51 moms liked this
You sound like that jerk off who said women who get raped dont get pregnant.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:22 AM
3 moms liked this

Drama.Llama
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:23 AM
3 moms liked this
Mine wasn't accidental.
Mine was: we want a baby....let's have sex 24/7 til it happens...the first time we had sex I got the eggo preggo lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:23 AM
5 moms liked this

Sorry but that isnt an accident. You were choosing to drunk yourself with drugs and alcohol you purposely made that choice to abuse yourself and your body. Sorry, not considered an accident when you purposely do things to your body.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an accidental pregnancy. I was so deep into drugs and alcohol I don't remember ever having sex around the time I conceived.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:24 AM

you chicken

Quoting Sassy762:

brittani
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:24 AM
4 moms liked this
I don't call it an accident. But my bc has failed three times. Bc just doesn't work for me. I've tried the pill and took it at the same time every single day, I tried the shot, I tried the ring. Dr says Im probably one of the very few that could be immune to it. She worded it differently though. Either way it dosent work for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:24 AM
20 moms liked this
Addiction is brutal. Don't judge if you haven't walked that path before.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Sorry but that isnt an accident. You were choosing to drunk yourself with drugs and alcohol you purposely made that choice to abuse yourself and your body. Sorry, not considered an accident when you purposely do things to your body.

Quoting Anonymous:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:24 AM
4 moms liked this

Apparently you suffer from reading comprehension disorder. Rape was never mention and isnt even part of the topic. Try sticking with the topic please.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like that jerk off who said women who get raped dont get pregnant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this
What if you have sex while on birth control yet are ignorant to the effects of certain effects of herbs and other medicine' s that counter act the birth control?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured