Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Accidental Pregnancies - RARELY and I call BS!

Posted by   + Show Post

OK there are very few people that indeed have real "accidental" pregnancies. These people are limited to folks that had surgerical procedures (women/men).

Meanwhile, being on BC and it didn't work or was 100% effective (another words you were the 1% out of that 99% odd) Im sorry but your situation is not an accident.

If you have sex, you are risking or taking the chance that you may end up pregnant at 1-10% using BC or higher. That is not an accident, that is simply taking a "chance".

Unless you "accidentally" had sex and then you got pregnant, then I will give you credit for having an "accidental" pregnancy.

by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Replies (21-30):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:29 AM
4 moms liked this

I think it is ignorant that people take drugs and do not even bother reading the side effects or how to use it and so forth. Ya know those things do come with all medications provided (full details and warnings). Maybe you should try reading that information. So no, not considered accidental pregnancy when you failed to read all the information provided to you with your BC or bothered to ask or get full information from the doctor that provided your BC (IUD and so forth)

Quoting Anonymous:

What if you have sex while on birth control yet are ignorant to the effects of certain effects of herbs and other medicine' s that counter act the birth control?

leeahvonstrange
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Wtf?

Quoting thetrollcat:

Sorry but that isnt an accident. You were choosing to drunk yourself with drugs and alcohol you purposely made that choice to abuse yourself and your body. Sorry, not considered an accident when you purposely do things to your body.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an accidental pregnancy. I was so deep into drugs and alcohol I don't remember ever having sex around the time I conceived.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Condoms or get pregnant lol. I don't dare try the implants a few of my fiends have had horrible horrible issues with them. That's ok cause I want a big family. I just call any pregnancy an accident. It might have been unplanned but that's how I roll lol

Quoting thetrollcat:

I have no doubt that BC fails for people, I just dont believe that the pregnancies are accidents ;)

BTW did you ever find a solution?

Quoting brittani:

I don't call it an accident. But my bc has failed three times. Bc just doesn't work for me. I've tried the pill and took it at the same time every single day, I tried the shot, I tried the ring. Dr says Im probably one of the very few that could be immune to it. She worded it differently though. Either way it dosent work for me

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Is it an accident if the condom broke?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Yeah you are an idiot.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think it is ignorant that people take drugs and do not even bother reading the side effects or how to use it and so forth. Ya know those things do come with all medications provided (full details and warnings). Maybe you should try reading that information. So no, not considered accidental pregnancy when you failed to read all the information provided to you with your BC or bothered to ask or get full information from the doctor that provided your BC (IUD and so forth)

Quoting Anonymous:

What if you have sex while on birth control yet are ignorant to the effects of certain effects of herbs and other medicine' s that counter act the birth control?

504bbymami
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Well mine sure weren't on purpose lol. But they are and were very wanted. Just not expected or planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:32 AM
3 moms liked this

Oh I have been here since this place opened. Out of 100 women 90% of them accidently got knocked up on BC which means, BC is only 10% effectice according to women on CM LOL

Quoting Supervane:

You'll come to realize that the entire 1% of accidental pregnancies are here on cm even more shocking all in this group! And of course they all swear they were using BC correctly

thetrollcat
by Meow on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:33 AM

I didnt realize you can accidently get knocked up without intercourse?>

Remember we are talking about ACCIDENTAL pregnancies.

Quoting Anonymous:

So what if u get pg not from intercouse

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Like from contact with semen say the guy is touching himself and then touching the female
Quoting tennisgal:

uhhh???

Quoting Anonymous:

So what if u get pg not from intercouse

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:34 AM
2 moms liked this
I sincerely hope that you never have to deal with addiction in your life.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Whatever, believe what you want and justify what you want. you chose to start an addiction, you were NOT addicted when you first started. You started your addiction willingly. Therefore, you purposely put yourself in that position.

Quoting Anonymous:

Addiction is brutal. Don't judge if you haven't walked that path before.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Sorry but that isnt an accident. You were choosing to drunk yourself with drugs and alcohol you purposely made that choice to abuse yourself and your body. Sorry, not considered an accident when you purposely do things to your body.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had an accidental pregnancy. I was so deep into drugs and alcohol I don't remember ever having sex around the time I conceived.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured