Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Duggars Warning Offensive

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 421 Replies
5 moms liked this

So I just read they are trying for number 20 even after having a micro premie and then michelle having health complications and almost dying. I just keep thinking to myself what is wrong with these people? I watched a bit of their show and they just seem  a bit "off"

http://moms.today.com/_news/2012/08/24/13457044-duggars-start-new-season-going-for-baby-20?lite

Also, I'm probably going to hell for this but every time I hear about them I have this song going through my head. lol

I'm sorry if this offends people and pretty sure it will but it's a funny song and I just always associate it with the duggars now. Even though I'm pretty sure they aren't catholic. Anyone familiar with python will know they picked on everyone though so don't get too offended. lol

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:27 AM
6 moms liked this
Lol I love Monty Python. I guess to each their own. It's her body. If they can financially afford them, I guess go for it.
Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:28 AM
26 moms liked this

They need to be stopped.

They are sick, disturbed and unstable people.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:30 AM
36 moms liked this

I think they are selfish people who only think about their needs rather than the needs of their children.  They have more and more kids, their older kids are stuck raising the younger ones and she is OLD and her odds of dying during pregnancy and childbirth are getting better and better.  Not to mention the torture a premature baby has to go through just to survive!  The ultimate in selfish in my opinion!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:34 AM
33 moms liked this

One thing for sure they take care of them all. yes the kids have chores to help out,.Nothing wrong with that..it just teaches them what life is all about. And they are not on welfare or any other govt program. It is their life and their business so shut up about them. take care of your own house.doubt you do as good as they do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:35 AM
7 moms liked this

Thank you. I keep hearing people say well if they can afford them go ahead  well there are more kinds of responsibility than just financial. Their last child already has a ton of problems and they have had problems since what if the next child is born worse or what if Michelle dies leaving all those kids without a mom etc.... It does just seem really selfish to me too.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I think they are selfish people who only think about their needs rather than the needs of their children.  They have more and more kids, their older kids are stuck raising the younger ones and she is OLD and her odds of dying during pregnancy and childbirth are getting better and better.  Not to mention the torture a premature baby has to go through just to survive!  The ultimate in selfish in my opinion!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:35 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

One thing for sure they take care of them all. yes the kids have chores to help out,.Nothing wrong with that..it just teaches them what life is all about. And they are not on welfare or any other govt program. It is their life and their business so shut up about them. take care of your own house.doubt you do as good as they do.

HouseMa
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:36 AM
44 moms liked this

Michelle Duggar only likes the baby part of having a baby.

Once they hit an age where they are no longer babies, she dumps the child on a sibling, and goes to make another.

Beautiful31mom
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM
17 moms liked this

it is not your uterus don't worry about it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM
6 moms liked this
I think her body has had enough and it's time to hang the uterus out to dry. They don't care though. Why stop when it brings the attention they crave and cash to boot. @@
ham3812
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM
4 moms liked this
I think it's insane having that many kids, but they are well taken care of and pay their own bills. They also help others. I personally would not put my health at risk to have a baby especially when I had that large a family depending on me! "To each his own".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN