Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"you wanted to get raped!!!"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies

someone who went to high school with me and my friend said that to my friend today

here's the back story:my friend was raped when she was 15, just walking to get her lunch at 1 in the afternoon.it was winter so she was wearing a oversized sweater and  "skinny" jeans/straight leg jeans. she told me she was going to get her lunch from her favorite burger place on the other side of the park and be right back to school so me and her could go hang out at her house. an hour goes by and she didnt come back, i call her cell and it was turned off. so i start walking through the park looking for her i find her down by the sewer grates, bloody and half naked. i called the police and they told me to go home since i was only 14 and they didnt need me to hear what they were asking her. she didnt go to school for a month, she would show up before 0 period and went home when everyone went to their 1st period. people started talking about her saying she was pregnant and that she wanted to have sex with that guy stuff like that....she came back to school after Christmas break and only went to choir to practice for the Disneyland trip and new york competition,after the new york trip she moved for a year, i guess got herself back together and moved back when she was 17. she met a guy and started dating him, right after she turned 18 she got pregnant with her son, had him 2 months before she turned 19. 

now today we met up after 2 years of not seeing each other, go to lunch with her son and her fiance. as were being seated on the patio someone from our high school recognized her and started telling her "so did you want that guy to fuck you in public or was that just a spur of the moment thing? and is that kid his? thats fucked up that you would have a kid and leave him" my friend just looks at her with a O.o face and says "yeah this 1 year old is the product of a rape that happened 5 years ago, you were in health class with me maybe you should have been paying attention instead of sucking face with a guy in the back of the class everyday" the girl from our high school stands up all pissed off and screams "your a fucking bitch you stupid whore!!!" my friend smiles and says back "yeah im a bitch but a whore no i didnt go through guys like ice cream flavors in high school" 

the girl storms out of the resturant all pissed off but im glad my friend is pretty ok with what happened now.

do you think my friend asked for what happened? do you think any rape victim asks for what happened to them?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:52 PM
No one deserves to get raped. NO ONE. Tell your friend that I am sorry that girl was such a bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hddcooper
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:53 PM
No. Never.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JudyWarren
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:53 PM
bump

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
No one asks to be raped! That girl was an idiot for coming up to y'all...it makes me sad to hear shit like that, that people actually think that way...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Wow, that is a fucked up thing to say to a person who has been through that. She handled it better than I would have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Picced?
Sandy418
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

There is no reason, not what anyone is wearing to be raped. Sounds like your friend has coped extrememly well with what she had to go thru. Was the guy prosecuted?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this

The girl would've been picking up her teeth from the floor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Quoting Sandy418:

There is no reason, not what anyone is wearing to be raped. Sounds like your friend has coped extrememly well with what she had to go thru. Was the guy prosecuted?

sadly no, i still see him walking around sometimes....

KristeenieB
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Noone ever asks to be raped, ever!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)