Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really? You're mad over THAT?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 369 Replies
5 moms liked this

I want to hear the dumbest argument that you've ever had with someone!

DH and I bought $20 worth of tickets for the last big mega millions lottery. That night, we actually argued over what we would do with the money.
Seriously. We realized that our chances of winning were slim to none, and then looked at eachother and started busting out laughing. 
I do have to say that is the stupidest argument I've ever had!! 

Everyone has argued over something! (& yes, even married couples!) Let's hear it.
This could get interesting :)

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Colleen86
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:49 AM
2 moms liked this

everything we argue about it stupid but can'y think of anything right now.

mom-mom10
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:51 AM
20 moms liked this
When I was pregnant, my husband and I argued over letting our unborn son drink in the house when he was 18
NoahandEliza
3 moms liked this
I've agrued with dh about how much power the UN has. I was actually in tears at some point. I was pregnant, though...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DejaVooDoo
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:51 AM
16 moms liked this

Over bananas... Yep, a shitty yellow piece of fruit :l In the end I just told him to shove it up his ass. That was when the both of us cracked up laughing.

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:51 AM
9 moms liked this

we don't argue.  I say something, and wait until he agrees with me.  it doesn't take long anymore.

Pink_Sunshine
11 moms liked this
The stupidest arguments I've had were on here. Idiots so concerned with what I say and do as if they mean anything to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mantyangel
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:52 AM
2 moms liked this
We argued over how to make chicken soup. He wanted the noodle to ne cooked and served separate. I said soup is a one-pot dish. I just never made it for him again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:54 AM

These are funny, keep it bumped!

littlemonaghan
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:56 AM
4 moms liked this

hmm DH is on his period today...I SWEAR...or so it seems anyway.

Well it started earlier during lunch. He was making fried pizza and asked me to take the mozzerlla cheese out of the fridge. I grabbed the bag and handed it to him. I did not inspect the freaking cheese. I thought I grabbed the brand new bag, apparently I grabbed the bag that was almost empty. Well...the almost empty bag apparently started to grow stuff (disgusting! i know, our fridge has issues and food spoils quickly, you'd be surpsied at how much we have to throw away) anyway, he didn't check the cheese either, just put on the pizzas. Well we sit down to eat and I'm looking at my pizza as he's cutting up the baby's and I stop him...yeah gross. He gets all mad at me, throws the pizzas in the trash can and throws the biggest hissy fit...ever. Complaining about how I ruined lunch...omg..we have more cheese. chillout.

Then, later this evening after dinner we were making monkey bread with the left over pizza dough. He took the dough out of the container and I picked it up, rolled it so we could start cutting it. Well apparently...I smushed all the bread out of the dough. Here comes another hissy fit. I ruined the monkey bread and now we can't make any because now the dough is dense. I told him to put it in the oven, turn the light on and the heat from the oven light will rise the dough up more if it would make him happier....erm no. Apparently I have no idea what I'm talking about. So I said, "whatever, i'm going to lay down" Went upstairs, fell asleep and he comes to get me in an hour and says that he is making an entirely new batch of dough. Sure. I go downstairs about an hour later...and guess what...that dough that I ruined, and smushed...is now just as big as it was before I touched it. Hmmmm...I guess it does rise after all. He looked at the dough and mumbled something along the lines of an apology and an excuse. lol.

Love the week before a deployment. His stress and tension run so high that its amazing the house doesn't explode.

Keep this thread going, I'm sure I'll have many more to write about by the time he leaves. lol

Ashleeduhh
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:57 AM
This. Lol

Quoting Colleen86:

everything we argue about it stupid but can'y think of anything right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)