Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dont you moms have kids to care of?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 156 Replies
1 mom liked this
Im just wondering, how do you take care of your kids during the day if your up and on here all night? If your pregnant thats completely different i can understand that. But i mean if you have toddlars and up that sleep at night when do you? If your up all night how are you up all day too?
Forgot to mention my kids live with their father right now for personal reasons.

EDIT: If you have a baby that does not sleep through the night that is different then what Im talking about.

I wish my body could go off a couple hours. If I dont get 7-8hrs then im as moody as a preg person lol.

EDIT AGAIN: since some moms can not go in a post with out startin bs. Im not bitching or anything I am asking a simple question. If you can go off a couple hrs of sleep great i was asking because me personally cant so im trying to understand.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:39 AM
No one?
mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:39 AM
Easy I stay awake all day. When my kids were toddlers I had bad insomnia and I used to get only maybe 3 hours of sleep if that. I would get up when they wake up every morning and deal with no sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheImperfectOne
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:40 AM
Well. Some people can go off little sleep. And some (like me) have insomnia. Sometimes you just deal with stuff. I have a 6 mth old and he will be up in like 2 hours and I still haven't been to sleep. Yay me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:40 AM
I just deal with it. There isn't really an alternative to sucking it up and muscling through the day.

Eta- I homeschool my almost five year old. He gave up naps for Lent and never picked them up again. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:41 AM
1 mom liked this
My baby woke up and now that she's asleep I can't go back to sleep. I'll nap when she naps tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mizkriz73
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:41 AM
My kids are now teens. When they were little I slept when they did.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:41 AM
I sleep when the baby naps during the day, she's 1. And my other is in school during the day. I can't sleep at night, and I get an average of 5 hours of sleep. I've tried sleeping, but my mind won't let me.
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:42 AM

My alarm goes off at 3am. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:42 AM
I am up because I am in pain and can't sleep. It is almost 3 am. My dd won't wake up until 10-10:30. Her dad will get up with her and I will sleep in a little.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:42 AM
I've had insomnia since I was 9. I've had nine of years of getting 30mins-3hours sleep a night. I don't even feel tired anymore; I feel tired if I get more sleep than that lol. So that's how.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)